How extensive is our NIL network?

grover

Senior
Premium
With Life Wallet's financial crunch, I assume Ruiz can't sustain or increase his current level of NIL activity. When Mario was brought on, he wasn't the primary force driving the decision to reinvigorate the program. There were at least a couple other billionaires involved, as I recall. Are they in a position to step up? Are there other mechanisms to fill any void if needed?

Advertisement
With Life Wallet's financial crunch, I assume Ruiz can't sustain or increase his current level of NIL activity. When Mario was brought on, he wasn't the primary force driving the decision to reinvigorate the program. There were at least a couple other billionaires involved, as I recall. Are they in a position to step up? Are there other mechanisms to fill any void if needed?

No. We are broke.

Advertisement

Did you not hear about the new collective that Radokovich announced? There appears to be plenty of financial resources. Just because they aren’t on Twitter bloviating about it doesn’t mean there aren’t any.

Advertisement
Don't want to throw my weight around on the board and all. But I'm in for $175.72. Your welcome Canes fam!

Also, once I can move some money around, I plan on buying a "15-0" t-shirt from the CIS store.
Lavar Ball Sport GIF by Ball in the Family

We just kept TVD from leaving. There’s your answer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There will always be someone with more money and more ways to circumvent the system. I have no problem with NIL I have a problem with the Lack of loyalty to any school creating a turnstile of constant turmoil, uncertainty and a forgotten fan base. It’s all bull**** now.

Don't want to throw my weight around on the board and all. But I'm in for $175.72. Your welcome Canes fam!

Also, once I can move some money around, I plan on buying a "15-0" t-shirt from the CIS store.

You’re obviously joking and all …. But this is literally how the Turds funded Sideshow Bob’s contract. And they were serious.

We’ve got the Mas brothers, Top tier, Soffer…PLENTY of others with deeper pockets.

In that case, maybe there should be some mega donors/businessmen - one agrees to get top QB's, another specializes in DT's, another takes on getting the top OL's, another or two do Corners, others pool and get top Safeties, another group specializes in obtaining top linebackers, another or two could concentrate on top kickers, and two more groups are responsible for top Ends - DE's and TE's.

Any shortcoming - we'll know which donors to tar and feather.

Advertisement
Back