how does this guy not get major carries for us?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Chaney played all of last year we would've won 7-8 games, period. I look forward to seeing Him & Chris Johnson Jr. in the same backfield this year.

Advertisement
If Chaney played all of last year we would've won 7-8 games, period. I look forward to seeing Him & Chris Johnson Jr. in the same backfield this year.

Everyone is pulling for DCJ, but unfortunately his past two years have been like Robert Burns redux.

The young man deserves a break from injuries. Looking forward to see what he can do when healthy

Advertisement
I remember folks saying he is a top back in the ACC if healthy… hopefully the injury bug can stay away.. if not he’s unfortunately going to go down as a huge “what if” in program history IMO.

Everyone is pulling for DCJ, but unfortunately his past two years have been like Robert Burns redux.

The young man deserves a break from injuries. Looking forward to see what he can do when healthy
i gotta be honest, don't remember burns having tape like i posted in the op

Advertisement
Yup, but many here think Parrish is pedestrian.

Parrish is the consistent/dependable RB option. He's probably the only RB where you have a pretty good idea of what you're getting.

The other RB's are more guesses & projections. But given Parrish's size/speed/athelticism limitations - his ceiling is probably lower than the other other RB's.

You guys are are talking like Parrish is trash.... Parrish is a **** solid option, love the way he runs. He always falls forward for added yards. Kid is a football player.

Chaney looks like a **** Alabama running back and has incredible potential. We know this..... But Parrish starting does not mean RB is a weakness.

Advertisement
Back