How does bama do it?

frostycane

Junior
I just don't understand how they have the room for this many players? I just don't understand how they get that many every year. Maybe I'm crazy but I was just looking at their class and they are at like 30 kids

Advertisement
Saban pushes out the weak links every year. Yes, there's bags for some recruits. Then there's the other guys like the DE from Sebastian. He wants to go to Bama so bad he's gonna greyshirt (pay his own way for a semester.) The DE is a consensus top 100 guy is going to pay his own way.

Is that it? Grey shorting guys? See we could never get away with pushing guys out here. The sofla pimps(coaches) would come out in droves calling us out. I think that's what makes it so difficult for us to be here in the middle of this area.

Advertisement
Front-runners...Half that class will never play a down and transfer...wash and repeat next year

200w (4).gif

AAU effect (front runners), Bama is wining, money, no concerns about NCAA sanctions, and espin's relentless 365-Day-per-year ad campaign supporting Bama and the SEC. We are psychologically conditioned to think of the sec as the best by a billion dollar ad campaign.

Advertisement
Saban pushes out the weak links every year. Yes, there's bags for some recruits. Then there's the other guys like the DE from Sebastian. He wants to go to Bama so bad he's gonna greyshirt (pay his own way for a semester.) The DE is a consensus top 100 guy is going to pay his own way.

I just dont get it. They dont think enough of you to give you a scholly, and you think your going to see the field? End of the day, we need to find our niche again. Something that makes it more appealing to come here then ****** bama. Back in the day it was be a 1st rounder and play for the bad boyz.

I just dont get it. They dont think enough of you to give you a scholly, and you think your going to see the field? End of the day, we need to find our niche again. Something that makes it more appealing to come here then ****in bama. Back in the day it was be a 1st rounder and play for the bad boyz.
Like many of us have been saying for years, we need to win with speed, schemes, player development, and finding diamonds in the rough.

They purchased a dynasty for about 10 years, $252 million back in 2008. They gotta renew it in 2018 though.

Advertisement
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Advertisement
well when you first start out you need a bagman, because they were garbage, after you start winning and start getting players no more need for bagman. now they can sell the brand, now, just win and they will come.

Money talks. Need a new Shapiro to supply prostitutes, yachts, and lavious gifts. 1 stipulation must abide by omerta. This place was ROLLING when we provided the best improper benefits off the field. Is it a surprise Bama keeps getting all the top dawgs when after they sign they are rolling around in new whips? I dont know if Miami is offering illegal benefits, but if we are we up our game. Go big or go home.

I just don't understand how they have the room for this many players? I just don't understand how they get that many every year. Maybe I'm crazy but I was just looking at their class and they are at like 30 kids

I suppose you're looking for an answer other than money and winning?

NFL draft! Look at all the 1st rounders they put in the NFL. That's the answer. They develop their players.

Advertisement
Back