How does Baker sell himself to a recruit if he isn't thought of highly enough to call plays?

Advertisement
You don't need a good recruiter when you aren't recruiting elite players.

Our linebackers aren't guys we are fighting major programs for. We'll keep cleaning up the 3 star thumpers.

We've signed 1 Four Star Linebacker from 2017-2021. It's an absolute Joke.

Advertisement
He can't. He's a liability on the trail. Liability on the field. Liability everywhere.

Jess Simpson and TRob when BB tries to issue commands in practice:

the office bitch please GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think bit Baker and Rumph are on a program, that being your journey here is over look for a job you have 1 year
can not imagine they will be here next year....

Advertisement
We've signed 1 Four Star Linebacker from 2017-2021. It's an absolute Joke.
Whoa!! Yikes! That is an indictment if ever there was one from the school that gave you Ray Lewis, Jesse Armstead, Tiger Clark, Dan Morgan.

That's a fireable offense right there, full stop.

I've said this a few times but it's worth repeating. What value does Blake Baker bring to the coaching staff?

Recruiting? No
LB Development? No
Master at Xs and Os? No

It's a wasted coaching spot at this point.
This is exactly the problem, he brings nothing to the table when we could've brought on another person who could at the very least do 1 of those things.

For those that say Manny has improved the D by taking over play calling, he has failed as a HC, which is his real job. I mean he was already struggling as HC. The team comes out flat in games, we suck coming of bye weeks, we have issues motivating and coaching up players, etc. If you look at the big picture (Manny as HC) and not just our D will be better with Manny calling plays, we've taken a step backwards as a program.

It is what it is, us fans should be used to this if you've followed UM for the last 18 years.

This is exactly the problem, he brings nothing to the table when we could've brought on another person who could at the very least do 1 of those things.

For those that say Manny has improved the D by taking over play calling, he has failed as a HC, which is his real job. I mean he was already struggling as HC. The team comes out flat in games, we suck coming of bye weeks, we have issues motivating and coaching up players, etc. If you look at the big picture (Manny as HC) and not just our D will be better with Manny calling plays, we've taken a step backwards as a program.

It is what it is, us fans should be used to this if you've followed UM for the last 18 years.
Amen! You can’t take on extra tasks when you can’t even handle the tasks you suppose to be.

manny has plenty other things he need to be focusing on. Like getting the best players on the field. I just have more questions than I have answers for smh

Advertisement
Whoa!! Yikes! That is an indictment if ever there was one from the school that gave you Ray Lewis, Jesse Armstead, Tiger Clark, Dan Morgan.

That's a fireable offense right there, full stop.

It's probably the most shocking recruiting nugget I've come across. I don't understand how its even possible to recruit the linebacker spot that poorly at Miami.

Advertisement
Back