How did you find CanesInSight

How did you find CanesInSight?

• Total voters
Came over from scout during the mass exodus….

guess that’s “word of mouth” as I don’t remember there ever being links officially posted

Advertisement
I didn't find CIS. CIS found me.

I was strung out and sucking d*ck for my next hit of smack in the alleys of Reno, Nevada. Family disowned me. Killed my wife and kids in a drunk driving crash.

It's all a blur but I think I was trying to kill myself too and it was some combination of Michael Landon and Della Reese that carried me to a local library and said you have a lot to live for as they sat me at a computer and logged me into CIS for the first time.

Flash forward many years later and you'll see a festive holiday scene at mother's house. Me clean for many years now around a loving family, my 18 yr old Russian girlfriend at my side and my 4 Vietnamese and 1 Romanian adopted children running around the Christmas tree. The Romanian attempting to set it on fire but that child has more love in his heart than you could possibly understand.

Well that's at least what I'm told as I spent the entire holidays in here waiting to see if Mario hired coordinators or if Cribby dropped any more CribBombs.

Thanks, CIS. Never forget life is beautiful. I learned that in these hallowed pages.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How did you find CanesInSight? If more than one option applies than select both options. For example, if you have found CanesInSight due to a linked thread on Facebook then select both of those options.
You and DMONEY sent me the link on Grassy.

I been coming at your head about your UGA love since then. @Andrew.

Havent been on a um site other than this one since. The best that done it.

Looking for Canes news anywhere I could find it....started at SOTU but the comments section left much to be desired, although I do like the NSD thing they do, that's pretty cool.

Ultimately, the best friend of any IT Profesional led me here....Google..

Advertisement
Other.

Recommended by my therapist so she would make even more money off me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I didn't find CIS. CIS found me.

I was strung out and sucking d*ck for my next hit of smack in the alleys of Reno, Nevada. Family disowned me. Killed my wife and kids in a drunk driving crash.

It's all a blur but I think I was trying to kill myself too and it was some combination of Michael Landon and Della Reese that carried me to a local library and said you have a lot to live for as they sat me at a computer and logged me into CIS for the first time.

Flash forward many years later and you'll see a festive holiday scene at mother's house. Me clean for many years now around a loving family, my 18 yr old Russian girlfriend at my side and my 4 Vietnamese and 1 Romanian adopted children running around the Christmas tree. The Romanian attempting to set it on fire but that child has more love in his heart that you could possibly understand.

Well that's at least what I'm told as I spent the entire holidays in here waiting to see if Mario hired coordinators or if Cribby dropped any more CribBombs.

Thanks, CIS. Never forget life is beautiful. I learned that in these hallowed pages.
another c@cksucker? come on man. thats three of you. this isn't a *** website.

Advertisement
Modded CaneInsider. Made some good relationships there, Mike, Cribby and Jorge being some. One day there was a premium board with D$’s name on it, a few months later it was gone and eventually came into being without D’s name. Ariz posted there, he broke the Deon Bush and Tracy Howard commitments. Life was good.

Then Ariz left for the brand new CIS. I assume he already had a relationship with D$ at that time, and I don’t know what happened between D and Jorge. Insider lost a ton of posters to CIS, likely in part because of my moderation and CIS was like grassy 2.0c had the WEZ, and good info. For awhile I posted on CIS only on the politics board, Insider didn’t have a counterpart. That‘s why I have this absurd handle, picked something that wouldn’t be linked to me on Insider.

Then Brandon Odoi came on Insider and everything went down a very narrow toilet. I believe Josh somehow cut Jorge out of the ownership structure when he brought Odoi on, but quickly Odoi made the site about clicks and trying to get subs for the premium board. He had some info but nothing that made it worthwhile. I called him out and one day went to log in and he’d band me, along with the rest of the mod team.

I floated between here and the nascent Twitter.com for awhile, mostly just lurking. The amount of posting and traffic always made the site interesting. It had become the best Canes site by then, imo. At some point Kyle L asked me to come onto the mod team.

I doubt any of this is relevant to your question, Andrew.

Advertisement
Back