How did you find CanesInSight

How did you find CanesInSight?

• Total voters
How did you find CanesInSight? If more than one option applies than select both options. For example, if you have found CanesInSight due to a linked thread on Facebook then select both of those options.
Got a 9 month ban on Canesport because I told Ferman he makes up fake stuff.

I switched to 247 Canes because my Nole buddies said 247 is awesome, the Canes version wasn’t.

So someone mention CANESINSIGHT on Canesport I think and I’ve been hooked since.

Only two sites I felt like was a family was Grassy and this one

Advertisement
Was on RCT and guys ran off all the best info guys with name calling and attacks just like some idiots have done on here for the most part.It turned into a wasteland of bickering and cliques arguing against each other.Funny part is all the guys doing the attacking and name calling were guys just like here that brought pretty much nothing to the site.
What once was the best site around albeit a private one turned completely to sHT because the one thing that made it so great ,information,dried up with the insults and name calling when a piece of info that was given didn’t turn out exactly as given and guys had had enough of the personal attacks.

This is why I so adamantly detest guys that attack Cribby,JayCane20 and any other person that is nice enough to bring info to the
board.Recruiting,hiring,EVERYTHING is fluid.These guys are just giving us info that they’ve been given.ALL info is good info.It keeps the board fresh for discussion even when it doesn’t exactly pan out the way it’s told.Attacks on these people ought to be met with IMMEDIATE bans because if guys like Cribby ever decide they’ve had enough then this board turns into a Seinfeld episode where everything is about nothing.

I see where a lot of the guys that were on RCT have also moved here and I can only hope that the Mods and the Maude’s really put a stop to these attacks cause if they don’t CIS will be RCT part two and they won’t have anything to Mod or Maude over other than a bunch of nonsense about nothing…well that and Gaytor Tears cause that thread will never end.

I’ve been here for a few years now and during those few years this site has lost several good info guys that just said Fck it,it ain’t worth it.I hope guys will wake up before it’s too late and stop biting the hands that feed them so to speak before CIS goes the way of a lot of other sites because right now it’s the best of what’s left especially being a free site.Keep running guys off and you’ll be back to paying Canesport or ITU for info we are getting for free now.
Yep. I’m also an RCT refugee.
they had some glory years and now threads during football season still stay on the front page because it’s a ghostown. It’s going to be 10 years since I signed up here. And it is the best site for info.

Those paywall sites can kiss our ***. Ferman was the whole reason RCT started to begin with.

they had some glory years and now threads during football season still stay on the front page because it’s a ghostown. It’s going to be 10 years since I signed up here. And it is the best site for info.

Those paywall sites can kiss our ***. Ferman was the whole reason RCT started to begin with.
Same, there were some quality posters on RCT, most notably FSWho

Advertisement
Untamed Cane becoming a jock sniffing faux insider because he had class with Deon Bush. Now he works for a jock sniffer who wants so badly to be the cool guy.

Read it on a bathroom wall. "For a good time..." Deeply disappointing end result, but here I am anyway.

Searched "CISgender support hotline" and ended up in here. Had never heard of Canes football.

My name is rok and I'm a cisgender white heterosexual male, for which I apologize.

Advertisement
I looked for the best Canes recruiting forum and I found a few Canes sites. A few users on one of them mentioned CIS and it got me piqued to ask what it was and its address. You know the rest. I never went back to those sites.

Advertisement

yea for a long time it was by far the best site around for info and then just like idiots do on all sites guys that brought nothing to the site started calling out the people that had the info and they got ****ed and said FCK IT and left.

Then it turned into a BOB (Cane6) arguing against everyone and that's when I left.That's why I get so ****ed when guys on here start calling out guys like Cribby, JayCane20 and others when things they bring don't turn out exactly what they said.
But it's the same thing here where the people calling them out are people that bring absolutely nothing to the board other than snide remarks for the most part.
This is the best site out there by far but I can see it coming where the info guys will say FCK IT it's not worth the headaches and close up shop and take their info with them cause a few of them already have.

There's a lot of us RCT Refugee's on here so I can only imagine what that site looks like.

yea for a long time it was by far the best site around for info and then just like idiots do on all sites guys that brought nothing to the site started calling out the people that had the info and they got ****ed and said FCK IT and left.

Then it turned into a BOB (Cane6) arguing against everyone and that's when I left.That's why I get so ****ed when guys on here start calling out guys like Cribby, JayCane20 and others when things they bring don't turn out exactly what they said.
But it's the same thing here where the people calling them out are people that bring absolutely nothing to the board other than snide remarks for the most part.
This is the best site out there by far but I can see it coming where the info guys will say FCK IT it's not worth the headaches and close up shop and take their info with them cause a few of them already have.

There's a lot of us RCT Refugee's on here so I can only imagine what that site looks like.
60 Seconds View GIF by Robot Gentleman

Advertisement
I find it very tedious.......j/k....word of mouth from The Lounge. Grateful we had a landing place after the Moni debacle.

Advertisement
Back