How did you find CanesInSight

How did you find CanesInSight?

• Total voters
Advertisement
Downloaded tapatalk in '14 for easier access to Operationsports.com. I noticed you can search for other forums so I looked for a canes related message board and stumbled upon CIS.

IIRC, Was on another site with you guys, cannot remember what the name, maybe it was German site . There was some mass Exodus or Fallout. I stood with the people. They created this and here we are
Scout exodus for me. Guessing similar for a lot. Join date for 4/5 of the people on this page so far are very similar.

its been a really long time, i just recently created a profile but have been lurking as a guest for years. I was on Miami-Hurricanes.com message board for a long time and when that one started falling apart I think i was directed to this one. That message board used to be really strong back in the day, but i think they guy that ran it passed away and it slowly became a ghost town.

I'm not sure where I read it... but it was a write up about Lemonis supporting a UM stadium and it linked CIS in the effort.
I hate JRS, the Fins and Ross... not in that order.

Advertisement
Guts or whatever their name is cried and got me taken off 247 because i corrected their misinformation. 😂 Then I lurked here for some time and watched DSJ troll all y’all before signing up

Advertisement
I was dumpster diving and found a cell phone with the app.. Tried to track down the owner but was out of luck...

Was looking for new places populated by *** morons after I got bored of squirt.org and Grindr

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was on 247 and everyone kept referring to TOS and I finally asked what and where is TOS and they directed me here.....

I was on the rivals message board and then I realized they were a bunch of lames so I did a Google search for other message boards and canesinsight popped up. Coincidentally it was around the same time everyone came here from the scout message board.. i was like wtf is “grassy”?? had no clue.

At work I’d listen to Canes related media on YouTube in the background. I had one of Dwinstitles’ videos going, and he was riled up about something someone said on here. Up until that point I hadn’t even considered there’d be an active fan message board for the team (yes, stupid I know). Anyways D never mentions the name of the board, but he had the website pulled up in his video as he was talking. So I paused it, and zoomed in on the site logo, then searched for it on google hahaha. Lurked for almost a year, then pulled the trigger on creating an account.

No regrets

Advertisement
Back