How did Jeff Thomas get caught

cubin10

All-ACC
Kid played a great game in many aspects, his blocking was outsanding and we saw glimpses of his electricty, but how did he get caught?

Advertisement
GT has a few pros in the secondary . GT like I said before the game is a **** good team and had a better shot then VT to beat us. But Langham da god and Malik Ice water did the deed when the call was heed.

DB had the angle and Thomas put his jets on for the break in the route not the YAC

That's one of those freshman things... he's going to be a beast for us though. I didn't realize he was so tough at the point of contact either.

Advertisement
Full year in the offseason program will do him wonders, same goes for Harley. Neither will get caught from behind next year.

I love how people destroy other players with reckless abandon but they just can't bring themselves to knock one of their recruiting all-stars.

The kid has to score on that play.

He's supposed to be one of the fastest kids and he had the defender beat.

after rewatching it he burned the guy had to slow down to catch the ball then turn the jets on again and try to beat the angle its hard thing to do, if he was hit in stride the guy never touches him

Advertisement
Because was looking back at the defender to see if he was gonna get caught, instead of just trusting his speed.

Kid just needs to start believing in his abilities and he'll be a good one.

The kid may be fast but he ain’t 4.3 fast.4.3 says bye bye to angles..

Having said that Glad the kid made some plays and he’s only gonna Get better with a little confidence..

I love how people destroy other players with reckless abandon but they just can't bring themselves to knock one of their recruiting all-stars.

The kid has to score on that play.

He's supposed to be one of the fastest kids and he had the defender beat.

We need to destroy a player that made a 50+ yard play..... lol go home and sleep the meth off you tripping on stupid

Advertisement
GT has a few pros in the secondary . GT like I said before the game is a **** good team and had a better shot then VT to beat us. But Langham da god and Malik Ice water did the deed when the call was heed.

You do know Malik misread the coverage on the throw to Langham? He was supposed to go to the other side which only had single coverage. Better to be lucky than good though! At least this time.

Advertisement
The kid may be fast but he ain’t 4.3 fast.4.3 says bye bye to angles..

Having said that Glad the kid made some plays and he’s only gonna Get better with a little confidence..

He clearly slowed down but ok he runs a "4.7".... don't care.

Lol y'all act like we haven't seen his speed in real life, under armour game, that elite speed and change of direction ability never happened... he made it up to get to UM.

Goes to show you can't be tackled on the 4 after a long run. You have to ****** score that.

He had to slow down for the pass...you see him drop down a gear the 3 steps before he caught it

Advertisement
Back