How Cristobal Views The TVD Issue

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid should have gotten pulled…. We have Emory and Jaccurri.

**** I’d take X playing QB and just running a **** running offense that doesn’t have one player give 4turnovers

The U is back to work
Pillars
We can still win the coastal
Turnover chain
Greentree all Americans
Guys flying around
Yacht party
We back
1699479191950.gif

Advertisement
There are different ways to take this. 1) "If you coddle your players your doing them a disservice".
Ok so don't coddle TVD and have a plan B. If you want to do what's best for the team, then do it... $8M to get it done.

TVD making more money than most of the residents in Florida, but he continues to get coddled by our fake tough guy Coach.. while proceeding to blame his teammates, and even the coaches 😂.

These 2 dudes are complete **** shows. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Y'all are hilarious.

I'm sure that's how Cristobal totally "views" the issue—coach-speak when talking on a lame-duck coaching show with the biggest homer in the history of the program.

Yeah, this conversation for the media is totally in line with what coaches are saying and doing behind closed doors. Brilliant take.

What coach in America would legit come out and say, "Our quarterback started the season making some great throws and somewhere along the way he completely lost his mojo and now looks like he's completely forgotten how to play the sport. One interception his first four games and now ten in his last three with two fumbles—we're a 9-0 team right now if I was smart enough to kneel it out against Georgia Tech and if Tyler didn't lose the turnover battle 4-0 at North Carolina, 4-2 at North Carolina State—and even 5-2 against Georgia Tech where I stupidly didn't kneel".

I mean have you watched coaches and the sports media over the past several decades or is this completely foreign and new to you?

Advertisement
Advertisement

This show is pretty lame, tbh. Zagacki and Bailey Jr. just lob lame-assed softball questions, or statements to respond to, up to corch where CMC gets to use his rich vocabulary of corching-babble. 🤮

I have 10 questions that coach should answer. ****, we could get the CiS AI Bot to come with three decent ones. Come on your *****--ask the good ****!
  • Ask him about tightends--what actionable plan does he have in place to get them more involved over the course of the season, if the playbook even has pages of drawn-up plays for them, offensive philosophies on that position for the remainder of the season and for seasons to come.
  • Get him on record on whether he has personally gotten involved with Dawsons playbook at any point this season. If Dawson doesn't have full autonomy, when does CMC get involved? What games? What quarters? What plays, players or positions are directly affected by your involvement in OC Ops?
  • Get his 3/4 season post-mortem as to what the **** has happened to this team pre and post Bye-Week.
  • Ask him about special teams. His involvement in personnel on the field. Why X, a good receiver but who is not even in the top 20 fastest athletes on our team, is returning the football instead of George or Young?
This is just some **** I just came up with in 3 minutes that I would rather hear him give insight on as a HC than hear him tell us how last week "the team battled", and "no one person is to blame", and "we all share the loss". Mother****, no the **** you don't. There are some dudes ballin' out don't deserve to share **** with this loss. Miami has some of the worst sports journalists in the nation. Susan can ask stupid ******* questions like what Mario's favorite potato chip is but can't be bothered to ask questions of substance, then press for an answer when corch starts the verbal diarrhea machine going?

Come on, man. Pull heads out of asses.

1699508695710.png

Advertisement
Back