How can Manny can be successful?

Advertisement
1) Lawyers
2) Guns
3) Money

What else does one need in life?
motion.gif

Manuela the lisper is low IQ. But still I think he can make it work with the right help

Advertisement
Continue pandering to social justice warriors and woke mob on twitter.

Rousseau said in an Ivan’s interview he didn’t play early because he was battling back spasms

Advertisement
What sets Urban, Saban, Dabo, and many of the great coaches from the others, is two things mostly. When it comes to their staff, they truly let them have control... unless they’re truly messing up. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE PLAYERS... they play THE BEST ONES!! Manny Diaz cannot continue to play his most “experienced” players over his best players. The fact that Scott Patchan even saw the field over Rousseau or Hill last year gives proof to that. DJ Ivey should not be playing over Williams or couch. I’m a fan of Frierson, but he should not be playing over Keontra. And some may disagree, but Knighton is more talented than Harris. How is Payton projected on the second team when he’s clearly better than any WRs on the squad. Keyshawn Smith needs to see the field. Amari Carter doesn’t need to see the field unless there’s an injury or he’s on special team. Moral of the story, you win by PLAYING YOUR BEST!I
I would say while I understand your point, playing your "BEST" players isn't a one size fits all type of deal. Reason being, is because different coaches value diff things.....so the definition of BEST could mean different things. For example, the Clemson kid Renfrow who caught the game winning TD vs Bama in the NC a few years back.....pretty sure most would argue if we took a peek at the WR depth chart/recruiting star rating we would've been SCREAMING "why is this kid in the game", but, turns out that Dabo and his staff got it right because that kid was a walk-on and winded up contributing heavily to a National Championship team.

So yes, I get it, but one size doesn't fit all. And I know none of us want to hear this, but we'll just have to wait and see how Diaz and his staff defines "BEST" and if they get it right in 2020.

Advertisement
Back