NBA How bout them underdog Heat

When I say teams like Virginia will be a tough out for us and get laughed at by the doofus squad screaming TALENT!!! I’m gonna start referencing back to the Heat.

Culture, coaching tenure and experience matter when it comes to winning.

This team is a well coached, disciplined, team first group who believe in their team’s philosophy.

They’re going to be a problem for whoever they face going forward.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No the **** hes not, not arguing with casual fans about this, he’s made timely plays throughout the bubble especially during the playoffs
Lol “casual fans” ..the heat is your team..that’s cool..I picked the heat to beat the bucks..with that said a ***** ave 4 points, 3 reb and 1 assist..shooting 29% from 3..he booty bruh 😂..crowder has come through big time especially with Duncan having a tough shooting series

Advertisement
Just got a chance to watch game 5 and what I think I’m seeing is Jimmy Buckets building his teammates confidence. He has the right to take 30-40 shots a game but he’s not. I think he’s letting the shooters on the team find their footing as they go into the ECF. I’ll eat my crow with Jimmy as he’s been nothing more than a great leader. Which I thought he couldn’t be.

Advertisement
Back