NBA How bout them underdog Heat

Airbornedan305

Recruit
Banned
Boy you can't help but be proud. God**** Jimmy Buckets, Goran, Bam, Robinson, Ice Viens Herro, the whole supporting cast.... And let's clap it up for coach Spo. I have never seen a more composed coach after that shytshow 1st QT. He knew his guys needed to just be easy, slow it down and they would be good. What a time to be a Heat fan

Advertisement
Advertisement
Herro is no where near his ceiling yet. Idk how much longer Jimmy has at his current level but Bam + Herro + another All-Star will keep us among the east elites for a decade.

We've hijacked the Eastern Conference and are taking it for a little ride!

Attachments

• 20200908_230256.jpg
    20200908_230256.jpg
    455.2 KB · Views: 11
Fun team to watch and root for...Dragic, Tyler H, Bam, Crowder and Robinson make it very entertaining. Butler is the x factor. When his head is not in the clouds and he actually focuses, he's a **** great player, but then he has games like tonight Game 5 and he becomes one major headache.

BTW, never was a Spo fan, but give him his props. The man has worked hard and has become a **** good coach.

Underdog? Man, I don't know anybody who really thought we'd lose. Team is ahead of schedule (haven't even shot our shot at Giannis or Donovan yet). All props to the great Pat Riley. And I'll continue to apologize about Herro. Kid is a real life hooper.

Advertisement
Boy you can't help but be proud. God**** Jimmy Buckets, Goran, Bam, Robinson, Ice Viens Herro, the whole supporting cast.... And let's clap it up for coach Spo. I have never seen a more composed coach after that shytshow 1st QT. He knew his guys needed to just be easy, slow it down and they would be good. What a time to be a Heat fan
It’s Jimmy G Buckets to you kind sir 😆. What a great series, we took it right to Milwaukee and didn’t let up once in the 5 games. Very proud of how Herro is stepping up big time and for the rest of the team. Dragon has found the Fountain of Youth and the defense is clamping down on opposing offenses. I am a bit nervous if we face Boston given our ineptitude against them this season but then again - most of those losses came on the end of back-to-back games.

The Heat are so deep. I think they beat Boston (let’s not pretend Toronto will beat Boston). And then they get...LeBron?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Heat to the Finals lets get it🔥🔥🔥

Attachments

• 3E1B18D8-D090-41C6-A07F-549216B5E171.jpeg
    3E1B18D8-D090-41C6-A07F-549216B5E171.jpeg
    366 KB · Views: 6
  • 1C60BA48-7657-40DE-81F5-22254B16E46B.jpeg
    1C60BA48-7657-40DE-81F5-22254B16E46B.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 6
  • CF8DC074-1BAD-4FEC-BF9F-274838ABFCD8.jpeg
    CF8DC074-1BAD-4FEC-BF9F-274838ABFCD8.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 6
Fun team to watch and root for...Dragic, Tyler H, Bam, Crowder and Robinson make it very entertaining. Butler is the x factor. When his head is not in the clouds and he actually focuses, he's a **** great player, but then he has games like tonight Game 5 and he becomes one major headache.

BTW, never was a Spo fan, but give him his props. The man has worked hard and has become a **** good coach.
Have to agree with you on Butler, his turnovers and bad shoot selection cost us game 4, but then there is the 4th quarter of game 2 in which he was unstoppable.

I ain’t seen a more confident rookie than herro in a minute. And he’s a clutch player and his defense has improved dramatically especially in the bubble since he’s been healthy
That kid is going to be problem once he adds some strength

Advertisement
Back