How bad must Tyree St. Loius be...

Advertisement
This is curious due to the revolving door at LT. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten more PT. He's supposed to be the goods.

With Golden, it often isn't about who is most talented. Maybe he is too much of a me guy or wasn't buying into the wefensive skeem.

Most likely a violation of a pillar or student code of conduct or cub scout pledge.

St. Louis is a freshman. I'm not sure if he's played yet this year (I think he played against FAU/BCC). But if his red-shirt is still intact, then don't burn it at this juncture.

Advertisement
Fraulden has a unique talent of making talented guys look like Jags.

Look at how people were destroying Stacy Coley last season and at the beginning of this season.

Kid balled his Freshmen year. Then his Sophomore year he was lightly used or misused (mostly bubble screens.

Now they finally got him involved in the offense the last few games.

If Stacy had gone to Bama or FSU he would have been a 2-time All-American in 3 seasons.

St. Louis is a talented kid. Throw him in and let him learn on the go. He can't be much worse that the dudes that are getting our QB's killed.

Darling DOES NOT belong at LT. You are killing the kids confidence.
Isidora DOES NOT belong at RT. You are embarrassing the **** out of this kid asking him to play that position.

St. Louis is almost a must at this point. He cannot be any worse than those guys. Until that move is executed, then this line will continue to suck ****.

That, unfortunately, will be up to the next corch that strolls in here from the bargain bin.

Darling DOES NOT belong at LT. You are killing the kids confidence.
Isidora DOES NOT belong at RT. You are embarrassing the **** out of this kid asking him to play that position.

St. Louis is almost a must at this point. He cannot be any worse than those guys. Until that move is executed, then this line will continue to suck ****.

That, unfortunately, will be up to the next corch that strolls in here from the bargain bin.

This^^^^^

Corching staff has been abysmal in almost every phase.

Advertisement
It will be interesting to see if Scott pulls a Dan Campbell and frees some of these dudes that the board (including myself) thinks should be taking their lumps in this lost season.

Others I'd like to see are Jaquan Johnson over Dallas Crawford, Charles Gaines and Ty Gauthier.

LOL, this cat should've been given a shot. Darling and co let Kaaya get chewed up.

Advertisement
St. Louis
Gauthier
McIntosh
Perry
King
Henley
Jackson

If you're going to burn their redshirts then let them play.

Advertisement
I would start working in him and Gauthier.

St. Louis isn't as advanced as Flowers, but he is comparable to Darling who became a starter around this time last year.

Fraulden has a unique talent of making talented guys look like Jags.

Look at how people were destroying Stacy Coley last season and at the beginning of this season.

Kid balled his Freshmen year. Then his Sophomore year he was lightly used or misused (mostly bubble screens.

Now they finally got him involved in the offense the last few games.

If Stacy had gone to Bama or FSU he would have been a 2-time All-American in 3 seasons.

St. Louis is a talented kid. Throw him in and let him learn on the go. He can't be much worse that the dudes that are getting our QB's killed.

Not unique to Golden. I notice the players got worse with each year of coaching under Randy too. Although, Al looks like he perfected the method.

With Golden, it often isn't about who is most talented. Maybe he is too much of a me guy or wasn't buying into the wefensive skeem.

Most likely a violation of a pillar or student code of conduct or cub scout pledge.

This. It'll be interesting to see who the next HC uses on the ol or any other position .

Advertisement
Back