How about this cat, McGahee?

Advertisement
He wasn’t the only one that fckd up. All the bog schools wanted him at corner. That was the trend back then for dudes his size. Just like it is now for kids like cj and Clarke.
Remember there were dudes out there that wanted Jeudy at corner and ps2 at receiver.
Difference is....Faulk wanted to be a RB at UM 1st and foremost...

Yeah but he's from Washington. We're not gin drinkers out here. We like brown drinks and green smoke.
I'm from the 352 and I like the same thing but I prefer my green to be in a CO2 distillate. My favorite since I got my weed card is citrus farmer live resin.

I'm from the 352 and I like the same thing but I prefer my green to be in a CO2 distillate. My favorite since I got my weed card is citrus farmer live resin.
Paired with Lagavulin 16 and some creme brulee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If people knew how close Faulk came from being a Cane...they'd sh*t...What the F was Erickson thinking??....or Drinking in his case...

U ain’t Neva lied. He should’ve been a Cane; Erickson massively dropped the ball on him. He wanted to be a Cane real bad.

Dang we were a really cool program back in the day. We looked like grown men; intimidating, looked fresh w the gear....elite speed every where.

Imho, OSU did a good job in bottling Willis in the 1st half, but in the 2nd, he was starting to eat. If Willis doesn’t get his knee shredded, we don’t hear about Terry Porter....we win that game.

Advertisement
Biggest Heisman snub in history.

ANYONE on ANY team in ANY year with those stats is a Heisman winner, unless you play for Miami.

Agree to disagree on biggest snub in Heisman history. Recency bias is absolutely in play here - I was 7 in 02’. Personally though for me, Caff was the biggest snub though.
1580638209110.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back