Hova

I don't know what they're counting on, but I think it's odd that the add even exists.

Then again, I haven't really been paying attention, so maybe I'm missing the obvious.

I think even a private university has to follow EEO rules on fair hiring practices. They have a candidate, and posted the job when they knew he would accept.

Advertisement
I think even a private university has to follow EEO rules on fair hiring practices. They have a candidate, and posted the job when they knew he would accept.

Fair enough. I guess it makes sense they'd have to post it, just never seen it before.

I don't know what they're counting on, but I think it's odd that the add even exists.

Then again, I haven't really been paying attention, so maybe I'm missing the obvious.

Yea, it’s either a mistake, which is what Geo said someone told him, or it’s a posting they would have to do anyway.

Many institutions have policies that open positions have to be advertised internally, externally, or both. Even if you already have someone in mind. HR usually mandates this.

I will be the first to admit, as I've done before, I have no clue how Twitter really works. I have a quick question for those that do. Is it normal for a coach to "like" a tweet from a staff member and/or coach from their rival school? Hartley is so **** savage, it's hard for me to imagine him "liking" a post from a Gaytor, unless this Hova to the U rumor has some legs to it.

Again, I am purely speaking from a logical perspective, considering that I am a dinosaur when it comes to social media. Below is the tweet that Hartley liked.

Advertisement
This guy.....

Who, by the way, still has this as his pinned tweet

Gatas watch too many movies
image.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back