Houston vs Florida State-peach bowl

Advertisement
Advertisement
No really - if they dont play well, FSU and UF will tell recruits they can play right away

Might work for Jimbo because he has the resume. You going to trust McEltoof's pitch on that vs Richt though? If UiF finishes with a 3 game losing streak then it's going to be real easy to start questioning if that horse toofed car salesman is even a decent head coach.

Wow between Florida states orange bowl opponents under jumbo and now this, could they get any easier bowl games?

Advertisement
Let's hope FSU beats them down. Otherwise 100 threads are going to pop up around here asking if we made a mistake with our HC hire.

Advertisement
Houston just paid Herman very well. They're entitled to expect to at minimum not be embarrassed in this game.

Advertisement
I hate Herman's guts now that he won't be coaching here. I hope that prematurely balding dude kissing Urb wannabe flames out. Fck that facqit. Fck FSU too. I hope the two team planes crash into each other on the way to the game.

FSU will beat Houston bad, really bad.

I agree, Houston lost to UCoNN they don't have a chance against Dalvin Cook

You know they only lost because their best player missed most of the game with injury, right???

I'm not saying they beat FSU ... But citing their loss to UConn means nothing.

It would be like people citing Texas getting shutout by Iowa State as some sort of referendum on how good a coach Charlie Strong is ... Or, do you think that 1 game should define Charlie???

FSU will beat Houston bad, really bad.

I agree, Houston lost to UCoNN they don't have a chance against Dalvin Cook

You know they only lost because their best player missed most of the game with injury, right???

I'm not saying they beat FSU ... But citing their loss to UConn means nothing.

It would be like people citing Texas getting shutout by Iowa State as some sort of referendum on how good a coach Charlie Strong is ... Or, do you think that 1 game should define Charlie???

Any "team" that is one player away from losing to UCONN is not competing with Free Shoes. Sorry.

WOW!

I hate Herman's guts now that he won't be coaching here. I hope that prematurely balding dude kissing Urb wannabe flames out. Fck that facqit. Fck FSU too. I hope the two team planes crash into each other on the way to the game.

Advertisement
Back