Houston Suspending Voluntary Workouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cases went down because the government closed states down. Yet far too many people think the cases went down because the virus isn't real or easily spread. Now that things are opening up, there's too many idiots running around carelessly spreading it again.

Masks?? 75% of the masks i see out there are garbage - cotton or polyester masks that don't block a **** thing. They even put disclaimers on them that they are not meant for medical use. People walking around with N95 masks with air valves? That blocks dust particulates from coming in but does not block droplets from going out and spreading to others. And let's not add to it every other minute someone using their hand to adjust their mask after touch something in a public store.....or wearing their mask under their nose, which is even more pointless. This thing will spike again if people aren't careful.

Advertisement
Going to be put up or shut time for the NCAA. You can be smart about this, but you cannot stop teams from getting infected. You either accept the risk or cancel/suspend the season, but playing footsie with either option and not committing will only make the interim worse.
Excellent post. Spot on.

The city of Houston has had a huge jump in postive cases and admissions to the hospital. I saw a press conference on the early morning news where the mayor was saying they were concerned the outbreak might reach major proportions.

Facts; my client’s daughter is a Dr out there and we were literally just talking about this yesterday and she worried for her daughter. She said they are beginning to run out of beds at her hospital

Last edited:
When doctors are giving ppl the same test that have fruit testing positive for covid19 what do you expect??
09887114-DCD2-4F25-8A15-8EACFE75148F.gif

Advertisement
Both sides always operate under a political lens during an election year, I just find it hilarious yet scary that there are some Trump supporters that view this pandemic as a completely made up thing...
I find it hilarious that Democrats only find it scary during rally season, not riot season. Selective outrage. It’s real no doubt but life has to go on. Bills have to be paid. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I find it hilarious that Democrats only find it scary during rally season, not riot season. Selective outrage. It’s real no doubt but life has to go on. Bills have to be paid. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Going to a rally to listen to Trump lie constantly is a little less important than people exercising their 1st amendment rights to protest against racism, social injustice, and police brutality, no???

Advertisement
Facts; my client’s daughter is a Dr out there an d we were literally just talking about this yesterday and she worried for her daughter. She said they are beginning to run out of beds at her hospital

This is the problem we face as a nation if hospitals continue to run out of space. Once again, we could be potentially be forced to be shut down because people refuse to take the necessary precautions. Number of infected continue to rise on a daily basis. It’s going to be interesting to see how this plays out come Fall if this bug does not weaken or a vaccine is created.

Going to a rally to listen to Trump lie constantly is a little less important than people exercising their 1st amendment rights to protest against racism, social injustice, and police brutality, no???
I think racism, social injustice & police brutality are grossly exaggerated. So no, I don’t find them of importance. In saying that, others do, and it is their constitutional right to participate.. just like with the rallies. You want selective freedom. I want complete freedom. You are letting emotion confuse your truth and perspective. It’s different for all.

I think racism, social injustice & police brutality are grossly exaggerated. So no, I don’t find them of importance. In saying that, others do, and it is their constitutional right to participate.. just like with the rallies. You want selective freedom. I want complete freedom. You are letting emotion confuse your truth and perspective. It’s different for all.
It’s not emotion, it’s more-so utilizing common sense and having a sense of what is truly going on in this country over the last 200 plus years. Also, protesting for a great cause is way more important than listening to some BS politician. It really doesn’t matter if you agree with the meaning behind the protests or not ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back