Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Have you looked up the coastal winners since it's creation and the coastal titles won by each team? When you do that and admit your error I will remove it. Thanks.

Attachments

• 1E91821D-A407-4A11-B00F-63BC1223E2C6.png
    1E91821D-A407-4A11-B00F-63BC1223E2C6.png
    317 KB · Views: 99
OK, so how many of the Coastal titles have those 2 won and how many have the others won? You can do it buddy, look it up.

Advertisement
The Legend and the Golden Cane put a double team on the troll of epic proportions....
giphy.gif

A different coastal team has won the last 5-6 coastal titles but someone thinks certain team dominates?
There have been 15 Coastal Titles

VT/GT have won 10 of them, no other team has won 2

I would say that's pretty dominate over a 15 year period kid, no?

Advertisement
A different coastal team has won the last 5-6 coastal titles but someone thinks certain team dominates?

Goddammit, don't you read Goober's posts, he picks a timeframe that is convenient to support his argument! Look at you, with your arbitrary 5-6 year period. You are triggered. You are rustled. You are jimmied.

Sure they have, look at the # of ACCC titles VT/GT have compared to the rest, get back to me. I need the actual numbers, it may help you grasp it.

From 2013 until now every acc team has won the corstal. That’s not dominating , sorry but that’s as simple as it gets. Seven years , seven winners . That’s not dominance fella.

Advertisement
2 Coastal teams have won ~70% of the titles, the others have each won ~ 7% apiece.

Good game kids, but the fact is the Coastal has been dominated by VT/GT since its inception

There have been 15 Coastal Titles

VT/GT have won 10 of them, no other team has won 2

I would say that's pretty dominate over a 15 year period kid, no?

The word is "dominant". As in, "I have been dominant over you in this thread".

But feel free to opine on the education of either myself or The Franchise.

And don't forget your toilet brush and your shinebox when you go to that "important appointment".

Wtf does *****ing about the coastal have to do with a grad transfer? My god some of you are professional thread high jackers

Advertisement
“ Dominated “, ok now you’re going off the reservation with your trolling. Nobody has dominated the corstal. It’s a different winner every year most years. Get back on track with your trolling , you’re losing me.
Here is the post/reply that started the debate, read it carefully, that should help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back