Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the post/reply that started the debate, read it carefully, that should help

Seven years , seven different winners. Lol, you’re that guy. It’s sad but I’ll let you get back to trolling , it was fun.

Advertisement
Seven years , seven different winners. Lol, you’re that guy. It’s sad but I’ll let you get back to trolling , it was fun.
OK, I'm sorry 70% is not dominance to you, but we I'm good with my #s and stance buddy, have a good one

Advertisement
The ACC CoaRstal is one of the most Putrid Power 5 Divisions there is, and we have won it ONCE, in 15 years. VT and GT have dominated it.

/but, but, but we OWNED the Big East 25 years ago guysms

25 years ago, we had only been in the Big East for 2 full years.

• Wow
Reactions: ben
Seven years , seven different winners = dominance bro.
orrrrrrrrrr, those 2 teams have won 70% of all titles since the Coastal was formed (which was the original debate you tried to step into).... you like that one better champ?

Advertisement
OK, now I really gotta go, it was fun "debating" with you homers, please never change guys, for real

OK, now I really gotta go, it was fun "debating" with you homers, please never change guys, for real

Be careful out there, remember, toilets flush clockwise in the northern hemisphere. Nobody wants you to fall victim to centrifugal force.

Advertisement
Well guys we have good news , Miami has been dominating the corstal the last seven years , our one accg appearance in that time frame equals “ dominance “ .

We’re officially back !!!!

The bad news is every other team in the corstal has the same amount in that time frame , so they’re dominating it too.

We’re all back !!!!

not at all, but there are people getting butthurt when people say for the past decade Baylor football > Miami football. That's what I see anyhow.....

Your problem is that you don't see.

Nobody is "butthurt" by saying that Baylor is 0.7 games better than Miami, annually, over the past 10 years. It is impossible to be "butthurt" by that statement, since it is factual.

But you are absolutely caping for Baylor when you claim a total superiority of one program over another (unrelated to rapes) and say it isn't even debatable. And when you dismiss other factual metrics, such as number of draft choices.

So, yeah, it's like arguing with a child. The child just says "I don't want to listen to your points" and then acts as if he won the argument.

That's what everyone else sees anyhow.

Advertisement
Seven years , seven different winners = dominance bro.

What Goober says: "A decade is what recruits remember, it's what fans remember, it's also what athletic departments remember because of commissions if they are successful."

What Goober means: I can change that to 15 years whenever it helps me. And trust me, dude, Athletic Departments work on "commissions".

What Goober says: "A decade is what recruits remember, it's what fans remember, it's also what athletic departments remember because of commissions if they are successful."

What Goober means: I can change that to 15 years whenever it helps me. And trust me, dude, Athletic Departments work on "commissions".

Army dominates the NCAA broski, I’ll go back 80 years to prove it.

Ironically the little ***hit is putting dumb on my posts , lol. I wish I cared enough to do the same to the troll. I was told to not mock retards by my mother .

He keeps putting question marks every time I refer to him cleaning toilets for a living (his "important appointment").

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back