Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a reason why Oklahoma for the most part rolls through that conference only to show up in the BCS Championships and gets embarrassed. Clearly the ACC was down last year. But the Big Twelve went 1-5 in bowl games. Quite frankly I see little difference between the ACC and the Big Twelve other than Clemson does not get embarrassed in the BCS Championships. Just the opposite.
Guys come on... There is absolutely no way you guys actually believe the ACC is on same playing field as the BIG 12

Advertisement
Guys come on... There is absolutely no way you guys actually believe the ACC is on same playing field as the BIG 12

The ACC CoaRstal is one of the most Putrid Power 5 Divisions there is, and we have won it ONCE, in 15 years. VT and GT have dominated it.

/but, but, but we OWNED the Big East 25 years ago guysms

Advertisement
The ACC CoaRstal is one of the most Putrid Power 5 Divisions there is, and we have won it ONCE, in 15 years. VT and GT have dominated it.

/but, but, but we OWNED the Big East 25 years ago guysms

“ Dominated “, ok now you’re going off the reservation with your trolling. Nobody has dominated the corstal. It’s a different winner every year most years. Get back on track with your trolling , you’re losing me.

The past decade has been pretty bad, outside of 2017 in which we were "paper tigers" and exposed to end the year. You disagree? I have to see an improvement, I have had 15 years of this program letting me down and tbh I'm not a believer in Manny being the savior. I hope he proves me wrong.

And I had 20 years of Miami being the best freaking program on the planet (mid 80s to mid 00s). Baylor has never reached those heights.

Again, I don't care how you want to torture logic, we are looking at a kid who has 1 year to play. He needs good teammates, good coaches, and a good shot at the draft. He doesn't need to analyze 10-year W-L trends. You were doing that, so I indulged you. But that has now ended.

“ Dominated “, ok now you’re going off the reservation with your trolling. Nobody has dominated the corstal. It’s a different winner every year most years. Get back on track with your trolling , you’re losing me.
Quick, tell me how many ACC Coastal Titles each coastal team has? Get back to me and let me know if you wanna change your tune (you do), thanks.

Advertisement
And I had 20 years of Miami being the best freaking program on the planet (mid 80s to mid 00s). Baylor has never reached those heights.

Again, I don't care how you want to torture logic, we are looking at a kid who has 1 year to play. He needs good teammates, good coaches, and a good shot at the draft. He doesn't need to analyze 10-year W-L trends. You were doing that, so I indulged you. But that has now ended.
Fine by me, I picked 10 years, no real reason. Look I hope he comes here and I'm sorry I hurt some feelers in here, sensitive bunch it seems.

Ole goober smoother knows how to rustle jimmies

If you are referring to the act of accumulating condoms so that one can engage in consensual homosexual *** (no firsthand knowledge, I just know what I've been told, not that there's anything wrong with that), then I would agree.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
So am I correct in sayin the last 30 pages of this thread have no new info ? Still sounds like he is UM bound but don't count your eggs before they hatch and all that. I don't have the propensity to erode my soul by reading the last 30 pages LOL .

Fine by me, I picked 10 years, no real reason. Look I hope he comes here and I'm sorry I hurt some feelers in here, sensitive bunch it seems.

You gave me a “ dumb “ for my comment and I was actually setting you straight on the GT/ VT misinformation. I have a sparkling reputation here friend and I’d greatly appreciate you removing that from my message. Or I’ll be forced to react with equal or possible more harmful reactions.

Thank you.

I find triggering Program Homers to be one of my finer traits my friend. One might say I am both ELITE and SPECIAL at it...… (props to Rollin)

If that is one of your finer traits, then you are truly pathetic. Not only is it a sad skill to tout, you are neither elite nor special.

But you should still put it on your resume.

Advertisement
Quick, tell me how many ACC Coastal Titles each coastal team has? Get back to me and let me know if you wanna change your tune (you do), thanks.

You said “ dominated” , nobody has dominated the corstal. Just say you were wrong and move along . If you want to be “ that guy” it’s your right friend.

Wow, honestly, last year or the last 4 years or 10 years shouldn't really matter right now. Jarrid Williams isn't going into a time machine to play for last year's team is he? He's choosing between Miami of this season, and Baylor of this season. I think Baylor will regress and I think Miami will improve, which ultimately means I think they'll end up being around the same record. But a guy like Williams could be the key to another win and not having him could contribute to a loss, Idk.

Was Baylor better than Miami over the last decade? Yeah, although marginally so in my opinion. But that doesnt matter, at least it shouldn't matter, to Williams.

Those are true #s and facts, what did I "invent" ace? Besides "Homer Tears" of course.

You are fun to rile, you are more educated than DannyBoy but your uneducated Homerism is equal to his at a minimum

I'll admit, I laughed at the commentary on education, followed by "is equal to his at a minimum".

You said “ dominated” , nobody has dominated the corstal. Just say you were wrong and move along . If you want to be “ that guy” it’s your right friend.
Sure they have, look at the # of ACCC titles VT/GT have compared to the rest, get back to me. I need the actual numbers, it may help you grasp it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back