Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
giphy (8).gif

Advertisement
Why wouldn’t he come here? We have by far the best team of the 3. We have his old quarterback who’s a stud, & it’s the nicest location.

Nah, I'm 51, but I really don't know what I'm doing in the blunt regard. I just know I like them occasionally. I've got a few kids running around close now so normally I'm into a vaporizer or the concentrate pens for discreteness. I absolutely love the pens for that, can sneak a tap while they're in the next room and nobody is the wiser. Give me a recommendation on something I should try differently? Do they still have a good flavor?
Pens a great. They always have BOGO's on cartridges out here. They are so convenient. You can hit them anywhere. Huge fan. Might have to get some edibles later. I'm in the mood for a brownie.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I’m not mistaken, he’s been saying May 29th for weeks.

People act like that’s new information.

It was just a total made-up fairy tale that he was announcing this weekend, and some of you suckers fell for it.

If I’m not mistaken, he’s been saying May 29th for weeks.

People act like that’s new information.

It was just a total made-up fairy tale that he was announcing this weekend, and some of you suckers fell for it.
There's been word that he might announce before but that shouldn't mean we have to freak out because he is waiting until his given date to announce. He's just enjoying the process because I doubt he had any big time schools after him coming out of high school.

Advertisement
There's been word that he might announce before but that shouldn't mean we have to freak out because he is waiting until his given date to announce. He's just enjoying the process because I doubt he had any big time schools after him coming out of high school.

And who did that “word“ come from? Fake Twitter insiders, and know-nothing message board heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back