Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Newberg 247:

Houston OT Jarrid Williams has not informed any team of his decision. I'm leaning toward Miami after speaking with a few sources today. I'm not sure when a decision will come, possibly tomorrow is what I'm hearing.
247 strikes again

Advertisement
Screenshot_20200525-134555_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Donaldson starting is irrelevant. He will play and his conditioning will dictate how much. As far as Walker and Rivers, if they put the work in, grasp things quickly, I see one or both playing a lot this year if not RS.

“that’s sort of my feelings on it after hearing everyone’s opinions”

Translated: my fat *** is sitting here on the couch, and I looked at a couple of Twitter feeds. I absolutely have no fūcking idea what’s going on, but I thought I’d post some nebulous bullshlt and make it sound like I’m doing something to get to the bottom of it, doing some real reporter work. It’s all just pretend bullshlt.

Advertisement
This sums up the know-nothing website hack to a tee. They can never just say, "I don't know" because they'd lose their guess juice with all their mongoloid subscribers. So they speak in cryptic innuendo that is unverifiable. Circus geeks pitching snake oil to drooling mental patients.
It's why, as much of a ****head as he is, I respect Aziz's decision to bail on the insider game when his source was let go.

A lot of these website probably had a source at some point, doubled down on it and made a career out of it, and now they're left scouring Twitter for tidbits to try and stay relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back