Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
When I hear "DONE DEAL", all I can think about is this crazy guy screaming at Ronnie the Limo Driver...

Ahhh I miss that show being funny. It’s was part of my day for 15 years. Then it hit the wall in ‘08 and Stern is now the biggest hypocrite on the planet

Potential depth chart & redshirts

1st Team
LT John Campbell RSO
LG Ousman Traore RSO
C Corey Gaynor RJR
RG DJ Scaife JR
RT Jarrid Williams RSR

2nd Team
LT Issiah Walker FR
LG Navaughn Donaldson SR (could also redshirt)
C Jakai Clark SO
RG Cleveland Reed RSO
RT Kai-Leon Herbert RJR

3rd Team
LT
LG Jalen Rivers FR
C Jared Griffith RSO
RG Zalon'tae Hillery RJR
RT Adam ElGammal RFR

Redshirt
Navaughn Donaldson SR
Zion Nelson SO
Chris Washington FR
How is Campbell at LT now, when he couldn’t play RT Last year. He’s a guard imo

Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane what is a blueshirt?
blueshirt.png

He’s recovering from an ACL, isn’t he?

yes. I don’t know why people keep plugging them into their projected lineup. Even before he got hurt last year he was losing snaps and sitting on the bench.

people need to get him out of the picture at this point. I wouldn’t expect to see him on the field this fall.

How is Campbell at LT now, when he couldn’t play RT Last year. He’s a guard imo
I agree and when he moved to left guard to replace Donaldson, I thought he played much better than when he was at RT. I don't care about spring depth charts because a lot of times coaches are just experimenting with lineups. Campbell has a very good chance to be our starting guard when the season begins. I also believe Clark had a solid freshman season at right guard. Scaife should be a starter at one of the tackle spots because he is our best and most reliable lineman.

Advertisement
I was going to say that Scaife is a lock. Is Gaynor? Who’s to say Clark can’t jump him? Based off what I saw last year, I can’t say anyone has a spot locked except yes probably Scaife at 1 of the 4 non-center spots. So to me, if Williams is in, you’ve got 2 spots locked. And you’re probably right, Gaynor probably has a 3rd. He’s certainly got the inside track. So can Reed play? Clark? Campbell? Zion at a tackle spot? We have GOT to be able to yield 2 non-stiffs out of all those bodies.
It's possible, Clark and Zion were both True Freshman starters. Gaynor was much better then Clark last year but Clark was a true freshman. Hopefully Donaldson can come back and gets in shape. It would give us 3 Guaranteed starters

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree and when he moved to left guard to replace Donaldson, I thought he played much better than when he was at RT. I don't care about spring depth charts because a lot of times coaches are just experimenting with lineups. Campbell has a very good chance to be our starting guard when the season begins. I also believe Clark had a solid freshman season at right guard. Scaife should be a starter at one of the tackle spots because he is our best and most reliable lineman.
Campbell at LT wasn’t just playing with lineups. From what’s been said they were liking what they saw from him there in the few practices. Clark was mediocre at best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back