Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: Williams
LG: Traore
C: Gaynor
RG: Scaife
RT: Walker

One of the better O-lines in the ACC if you ask me. IF we have the room then I would look at that Crawford kid as well.

Advertisement
LT: Williams
LG: Traore
C: Gaynor
RG: Scaife
RT: Walker

One of the better O-lines in the ACC if you ask me. IF we have the room then I would look at that Crawford kid as well.
Optimistic on walker huh? Reading interviews on ppl close to him, I doubt he starts this year. He may play but I wouldn’t start another True freshmen unless he truly beats everyone out and Walker more than likely won’t do that this year.

Advertisement
Optimistic on walker huh? Reading interviews on ppl close to him, I doubt he starts this year. He may play but I wouldn’t start another True freshmen unless he truly beats everyone out and Walker more than likely won’t do that this year.
Yes he will lol. He was already competing for UF’s RT job. He’s going to be there starting at least by the end of the year unless we somehow add another transfer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes he will lol. He was already competing for UF’s RT job. He’s going to be there starting at least by the end of the year unless we somehow add another transfer.
Think he was about to RS at UF this year bro. He’s good but he’s not ready. Will he be by seasons end? Who knows, but I highly doubt it.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back