Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It's a shame we can't fly him down to SoFla on a day like today..
112184014_medium_1494325651.jpg

If Williams has the biggest brain fart in the history of brain farts and goes to FSU, I will spend every day until they play Miami praying that he is personally responsible for no fewer than 5 sacks at the hands of Rousseau, Roche, and Phillips and his draft stock plummets

Is it petty 1000% but I will also say that if he comes to Miami I pray everyday that his stock skyrockets into an early day 2 pick

Advertisement
If the Canes get this kid, who by the way I don't think is an All-ACC type player, but seemingly a sure fire reliable dependable starter, then this off-season has been INCREDIBLE. Especially so after the disaster of a season with a new coach who was unproven as a recruiter.

Biggest problems last season:

1. QB. immature and inconsistent. Huge complete upgrade.

2. Kicker. I still think the kicker is not mentioned enough for the reasons for the failure of last season. Yes the games should have not been that close, but with just a mediocre kicker they easily win three more games and everything about last season looks much different. Huge upgrade.

3. Offensive Line. Everyone coming back from a very bad unit with a new coach. Two highly rated freshman. And hopefully a graduate transfer who is ready to start on day one. Even without this transfer you would think they should be greatly improved. With him it's a no-brainer.

4. Obviously coaching. I tend to put more importance on the players and less on the coaching, but last year the play-calling was a disaster and a poor fit for the talent. I'm not willing to say just yet that the coaching should be improved but I don't see how it can be any worse.

Now they just need to win.

Yes, it's already Ben an incredible off season. If Manny holds it together until the season starts, I'm gonna crown his *** off season coach of the year.

• Love
Reactions: ben
Advertisement
Yes, it's already Ben an incredible off season. If Manny holds it together until the season starts, I'm gonna crown his *** off season coach of the year.
Lol. Would you rather we have ****** off-seasons?

it doesn't mean anything until they win on the field, but to win you have to have talent and you accumulate talent during the off seasons

Thing that really helps this 2̶0̶1̶6̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶r̶u̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶s̶s̶ 2020 off-season is the transfer of Q̶B̶ ̶J̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶A̶l̶l̶i̶s̶o̶n̶ QB D'Eriq King.

Last edited:
Would I rather have ****** off-seasons? No, friend. I love what Manny has done did this off season, and last.
UF went 11-2 with their only losses to the national champions and the #4 team in the country. Their fan base has spent the last few months watching the hits come left and right and will spend the next few searching for some ray of hope for 2020. We've enjoyed rapid fire good news the whole time. It's nice to not wallow in pity for the majority of the year, It's better to bask in the afterglow of a great season AND have our kind of offseason.

We can have both. I'm sure of it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back