Hot ****!! Did Brad Kaaya say UM could be a Title Contender

Paranos

All-ACC
I am drinking the cool aid out of the half full glass also, if this young man is serving it with a full plate of posturing for the media. It has been a long time since I have heard a Cane player talking openly like that to the media about the UM goal is to be a contender. Next is to be a the champion, I love the progression finally (it is true what they say about necessity being the mother of invention, AL Golden is now cornered and has no choice but to let these kids play ball the Miami way).

[video=youtube;jWdnVPy7a6U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWdnVPy7a6U[/video]

Advertisement
Kaaya is a stud qb. Haven't seen a qb at that age this mature in years..

Advertisement

who recruited him? this coaching staff? yet you want to bash the same coaching staff.

idiots.

Do I like golden? No, but I always have said that they develop talent and coley finds good qb gems. However I stand firm in my stance that they have the players and talent to win big but their in game coaching hinders that quite a bit by playing conservative... I'm not the one who do that on this board man..

Last edited:
Blah blah blah. We here this crap every year in August. Then, reality hits Miami in its face.

Advertisement
Kayak will be dismissed from the team and expelled for failed drug tests shortly if he thinks this team is contending for anything more than a .500 record.

who recruited him? this coaching staff? yet you want to bash the same coaching staff.

idiots.

You must have missed the 20+ recruits he recruited and left the program. One player doesn't reflect on a coaching staff's production. Notice that Kaaya is literally the only player anyone is talking about. That's no bueno.

idiots.

You must have missed the 20+ recruits he recruited and left the program. One player doesn't reflect on a coaching staff's production. Notice that Kaaya is literally the only player anyone is talking about. That's no bueno.

And every other program doesn't have players who leave?

LOL.

idiots.

LOL.

A whole team can be fielded with players that left Folden. Has to be more than any other program in the country. LOL

#BBB

Advertisement

idiots.

LOL.

A whole team can be fielded with players that left Folden. Has to be more than any other program in the country. LOL

#BBB

LOSER.

Advertisement

idiots.

LOL.

#BBB

LOSER.

Yes, Folden is LOSER. LITERALLY.

El Komander??? LOL komander-4.jpg

Jacory said that the MNW 8 weren't going to leave without a title.

Talk means ****all. Even from Kaaya.

Advertisement
Back