Host site announcements...

Advertisement
Del will decide our fate down the stretch. If he somehow gets hot we could potentially out-slug a few teams in the ACCT and a regional.

Advertisement
#3 seed....watch
Every projected bracket has us as a 3, so most likely unless we get bombed badly by GT and UL, then we are a 4 or possibly out. If we bomb them and win both series a very slight chance at a low 2 with some wins in thr ACCT. But I agree we are likely a 3.

Every projected bracket has us as a 3, so most likely unless we get bombed badly by GT and UL, then we are a 4 or possibly out. If we bomb them and win both series a very slight chance at a low 2 with some wins in thr ACCT. But I agree we are likely a 3.
Much rather have a high 3 than low 2. The actual number doesn’t change anything.

Advertisement
Pitt and ND out of the ACC. Yes, they did care about RPI.

Don’t get D1’s whining about Louisville and especially FSU. The ACC screwed itself with the heavy conference slate, but we’ve proved a solid RPI is possible anyway even with our in-conference mediocrity. Those two schools screwed up with their nonconference schedules and some of the poor losses they have as a result.

Advertisement
Don’t get D1’s whining about Louisville and especially FSU. The ACC screwed itself with the heavy conference slate, but we’ve proved a solid RPI is possible anyway even with our in-conference mediocrity. Those two schools screwed up with their nonconference schedules and some of the poor losses they have as a result.
Agree, and I don't get the love fest for FSU either. They swept us at home - big deal. They had some bad mid-week losses and were almost swept by FGCU the other night. They can pitch a little, but make the coach's kid hit to get on and pitch around Robbie Martin, and you can beat FSU.

Agree, and I don't get the love fest for FSU either. They swept us at home - big deal. They had some bad mid-week losses and were almost swept by FGCU the other night. They can pitch a little, but make the coach's kid hit to get on and pitch around Robbie Martin, and you can beat FSU.
They don't deserve it no, but to say they can "pitch a little" is a bit of an understatement. Their team ERA is like half ours. Now they hit like crap, this we know, but they can **** sure pitch. They are 8 overall in the nation and far and away #1 in the ACC ERA wise.

/fluck the Noles
//GO Canes

Advertisement
They don't deserve it no, but to say they can "pitch a little" is a bit of an understatement. Their team ERA is like half ours. Now they hit like crap, this we know, but they can **** sure pitch. They are 8 overall in the nation and far and away #1 in the ACC ERA wise.

/fluck the Noles
//GO Canes
Oh, I know. But until it translates in the post season, doesn't mean much to me. And theirs may, but I sure hope it doesn't. I hope we get a shot at them in the conference tourney and play with a chip on our shoulder.

With this team, you just never know if it's going to be Jekyll or Hyde as scane puts it.

Oh, I know. But until it translates in the post season, doesn't mean much to me. And theirs may, but I sure hope it doesn't. I hope we get a shot at them in the conference tourney and play with a chip on our shoulder.

With this team, you just never know if it's going to be Jekyll or Hyde as scane puts it.
Me too man, I would love to put them out of the ACCT after they ran a train on us earlier this season.

Advertisement
Back