Host site announcements...

canesstevealum08

"Wyatt, I am rolling!"
Premium
Are this week. Anyone know what day specifically? I know we’re not hosting but interested to see who is.

Advertisement
Are this week. Anyone know what day specifically? I know we’re not hosting but interested to see who is.
Supposedly around mid-week and they will name 20 potential sites, so they can reevaluate right before field announcement day. They must have received some of the same criticism we all expressed when they first said they'd name the 16 hosts this week.

So we have seven games left to impress, underscore, reiterate....whatever you want to label it....

SOURCES: The 20 NCAA Regional Host options will be unveiled either Thursday or Friday of next week. Was going to be early in the week, but the choices must be approved by the Championship Oversight Panel as well. So, mark your calendars.

Advertisement
SOURCES: The 20 NCAA Regional Host options will be unveiled either Thursday or Friday of next week. Was going to be early in the week, but the choices must be approved by the Championship Oversight Panel as well. So, mark your calendars.
When was this written?

Advertisement
interesting. I think we’ll have similar resumes to some in top 20
While you may be right, there's no way after the BC and NC series, especially since D1 had us a 3 seed just a week ago. I'd rather be a 2 seed at this point anyway with low expectations but a favorable draw somewhere like S Car, E Car, UNC-Charlotte, or even Gainesville, opposite a 5 - 8 national seed (and I wouldn't be surprised if FSU is one of the 20 and you know UF will be).

What's more important is how we play these last three weeks. Get on a streak and keep hitting the ball, and maybe we can sneak up on someone.

While you may be right, there's no way after the BC and NC series, especially since D1 had us a 3 seed just a week ago. I'd rather be a 2 seed at this point anyway with low expectations but a favorable draw somewhere like S Car, E Car, UNC-Charlotte, or even Gainesville, opposite a 5 - 8 national seed (and I wouldn't be surprised if FSU is one of the 20 and you know UF will be).

What's more important is how we play these last three weeks. Get on a streak and keep hitting the ball, and maybe we can sneak up on someone.
If no revenue or sell outs being on road is fine

I don’t think 7-0 over the next two weeks would even get us above a 2 seed. My big concern is going 2-5 over the next two weeks and not making the NCAA period.

Advertisement
I don’t think 7-0 over the next two weeks would even get us above a 2 seed. My big concern is going 2-5 over the next two weeks and not making the NCAA period.
If we do that we don’t deserve the tourney

I’m sorry we’ve been flat out awful at times and have never seem to string a couple of good weeks together. and if we finish like that to put the cherry on the ****.... well yeah stay home and spend more time re-evaluating why we sucked and how to fix it

We could beat the Red Sox and Yankees 10 times in the next 2 weeks and not get above a 2, it's not possible.

2 and 5 is a possibility by all means with this team, the App St series told us nothing, they are a bad, bad team.

Advertisement
Interesting

Attachments

• EA06220C-44A3-40A3-BBE3-3CD38487D97B.png
    EA06220C-44A3-40A3-BBE3-3CD38487D97B.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 63
Advertisement
Back