Horseteeth gets extension

Advertisement
gets destroyed every time they face either fsu or whoever they play in the sec championship...

...gets extension

And why do you care? 2 SEC Championship games in 2 years and you are hating on the guy. SMH

The sec east is pretty much the Mac lol, it's a huge ****.

I will not argue that. However, why was it so difficult for Mark richt to consistently win the SEC East?

Last edited:
at UFag. Lol

zewV5p.gif

GIF placement: expert level

gets destroyed every time they face either fsu or whoever they play in the sec championship...

...gets extension

And why do you care? 2 SEC Championship games in 2 years and you are hating on the guy. SMH

I will not argue that. However, why was it so difficult for Mark richt to consistently win the SEC East?

Because rather than coaching up his players, he spent all his time going a2m on your mom.

Advertisement

...gets extension

8 top 10 finishes, 5th best winning percentage in CFB, and 15 straight bowl games at UGa and you're talking about consistency?

...gets extension

Because he stopped calling plays against his will.

...gets extension

Dont feed the Trolls

Advertisement

...gets extension

If you believe that, I have a very cheap Bridge in Brooklyn to sell YOU!

If you believe that, I have a very cheap Bridge in Brooklyn to sell YOU!

I'm assuming you're a gator not a nole, correct?

Gaturds are bailing out the boat with a Dixie Cup. This is similar to the treatment Golden got. Desperate effort to change public opinion for the the purpose of saving their recruiting class. IMO it's the kiss of death for the Tooth

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back