HorseS***!

Advertisement
While on a task of protecting others from predators - I DID find myself facing a primitive man - not human - but a butt ugly primitive man up close. Real close. In daylight, face to face, nothing between us, thirty feet away at the most. I thought these primitive men - all the variants - Neanderthal, Erectus, etc., were extinct. Every anthropologist states so. That doesn't seem to be the case. Don't know the taxonomy of this guy, either.

Shared a mountain top at 8,000' with a number of these guys for the entire Summer months until the snow drove us off the mountain. We saw seven at once, so we assume they were a family or some part of a clan. They harassed us all Summer long, throwing pebbles at the tents, and slapping the tents. The darkest black I've ever seen - photons may have struck, but they were they were absorbed. No sheen. One was reddish, and watched everyone for almost 30 minutes in plain sight. They're still up there.
I do appreciate your OP. But regarding the above, a picture is worth 214 words. Try any phone with a camera.

Its weird most the people I agree with feel the same way lol. Im glad you over it Im already past it man just mad I cant do a highlight video with those jerseys. This is a good team if TVD doesnt play like that, I dont think Dawson trusted him yesterday and rightfully so

We've all seen the very best of Quarterbacks that just had a bad, bad day. College and Pro. Timing was off - no rational explanation. They weren't feeling it! Their intuition was a bit out of whack AT THAT TIME. We've seen the opposite - every thrown was dead, nuts on, and very intuitive.

Then we've all seen another QB put in - even for a quarter - and change the entire mood of the game. A great pitcher - and some days - it became obvious HE needed a break.

It's a common perception that if a QB is pulled for a break - it's a lack of confidence. It's not.

I don't think we did TVD any favors by leaving him in when it wasn't clicking.

We've all seen the very best of Quarterbacks that just had a bad, bad day. College and Pro. Timing was off - no rational explanation. They weren't feeling it! Their intuition was a bit out of whack AT THAT TIME. We've seen the opposite - every thrown was dead, nuts on, and very intuitive.

Then we've all seen another QB put in - even for a quarter - and change the entire mood of the game. A great pitcher - and some days - it became obvious HE needed a break.

It's a common perception that if a QB is pulled for a break - it's a lack of confidence. It's not.

I don't think we did TVD any favors by leaving him in when it wasn't clicking.
Except he brought us back to win the game.

I do appreciate your OP. But regarding the above, a picture is worth 214 words. Try any phone with a camera.

I don't carry a phone at 8,000', in the middle of nowhere - with my hands full. And next, I'm not a dumba** who's videoing things when I'm wanting to see and take in every detail I can.

It was about to get to a shooting situation - and the very last thing I'm thinking of - is a video.

If you have a lion, or a Coastal Brown Bear charging you - are you telling me you're going to video? I was making sure my decision to hold my fire until we merged, and then can't possibly miss a shot right under his chin - was the best way to go.

You do you.

I've been in lots of similar shooting situations - and so far - my way works. I have however, seen video taken by folks where were actually killed just about the moment the critter charging them merged.

Advertisement
Exactly.

I agree that every qb has a bad day. We all do. Tvd had a very bad day. Then put us in a position to win the game. The refs missed ****. I get it but the coaches lost that game. EVEN WITH TVD HAVING A BAD DAY!

We should be undefeated going into a massive game with unc. We arent! We should be!

Exactly.

I agree that every qb has a bad day. We all do. Tvd had a very bad day. Then put us in a position to win the game. The refs missed ****. I get it but the coaches lost that game. EVEN WITH TVD HAVING A BAD DAY!

We should be undefeated going into a massive game with unc. We arent! We should be!
This is the thing. Erase one horrific play call that never, ever happens and we're 5-0 coming off a really ugly win.

The whole game sucked, esp watching TVD, but it was a W - it's not, but everyone knows it is 999,999,999 times out of 1,000,000,000.

I've recovered, win next week would help.

I don't carry a phone at 8,000', in the middle of nowhere - with my hands full. And next, I'm not a dumba** who's videoing things when I'm wanting to see and take in every detail I can.

It was about to get to a shooting situation - and the very last thing I'm thinking of - is a video.

If you have a lion, or a Coastal Brown Bear charging you - are you telling me you're going to video? I was making sure my decision to hold my fire until we merged, and then can't possibly miss a shot right under his chin - was the best way to go.

You do you.

I've been in lots of similar shooting situations - and so far - my way works. I have however, seen video taken by folks where were actually killed just about the moment the critter charging them merged.
you shared the entire summer with "them"... but no phone and no time for a pic? spare me the total BS

Yes, he did - but if he'd taken a short break to see if a changeup would alter the "hive mind" of the team - he may have also come back and nailed every pass for the rest of the game.

Yes, the refs sucked bunghole. They ripped us apart and broke any rhythm we had going. Blatant bad calls.

I'm sure TVD was frustrated - not faulty - frustrated - and maybe a short break to let him cool off a few moments could have helped.

He's MY QB! He's the guy. But even the guy can use a bathroom break to go kick some sinks, towel bags or something - as on the field - cameras are everywhere. Come back out - and shove that game up the ref's a . . . between the creases.

Advertisement
you shared the entire summer with "them"... but no phone and no time for a pic? spare me the total BS

That offer stands for you too.

You and them. We'll be down off the mountain. We'll come back the next morning!

Your problem is you don't know ****. Much less BS.

I've seen your kind, pup, one who is so life dependent on your phone - you have no personality - have no real life - you never get out in some real country and take it in - and that's clearly - YOU.

How do I know?

When you're in a very remote area - at altitude - in mountains - there's no phone service.

Only a dumba** would carry a phone day after day with no hope of using it - as every ounce at the beginning of the day that you carry - feels like it weighs a pound at the end of the day. Activities in that environment - is hard on men and hard on equipment.

THAT is how I know you're - well - inexperienced in these matters.

Throw that phone away - and get to living. You have no idea what you've missed out on.

Yes, he did - but if he'd taken a short break to see if a changeup would alter the "hive mind" of the team - he may have also come back and nailed every pass for the rest of the game.

Yes, the refs sucked bunghole. They ripped us apart and broke any rhythm we had going. Blatant bad calls.

I'm sure TVD was frustrated - not faulty - frustrated - and maybe a short break to let him cool off a few moments could have helped.

He's MY QB! He's the guy. But even the guy can use a bathroom break to go kick some sinks, towel bags or something - as on the field - cameras are everywhere. Come back out - and shove that game up the ref's a . . . between the creases.

Turns out it wasn't necessary to bench him based on what happened.

"Brevity is the soul of wit" is a phrase that was coined by William Shakespeare in his play "Hamlet". The phrase means that the essence of a witty statement lies in its concise wording and delivery. In other words, clever people can express what they wish to say using few words.

Brevity is an important aspect of communication. It helps to convey the message in a clear and concise manner. Long-winded and verbose statements can be confusing and may not be able to hold the attention of the audience. A concise statement, on the other hand, is more likely to be remembered and appreciated.

In today's fast-paced world, people have shorter attention spans. They are more likely to pay attention to a message that is short and to the point. In fact, studies have shown that people are more likely to read an article or a blog post if it is shorter.

Brevity is also important in business communication. In today's world, people are bombarded with emails, messages, and notifications. A long email or message may not be read at all. Therefore, it is important to keep business communication short and to the point.

In conclusion, brevity is indeed the soul of wit. A witty statement that is delivered concisely is more likely to be remembered and appreciated. Brevity is also important in today's fast-paced world where people have shorter attention spans. It helps to convey the message in a clear and concise manner. Finally, brevity is important in business communication where long-winded messages may not be read at all.

Turns out it wasn't necessary to bench him based on what happened.

"Brevity is the soul of wit" is a phrase that was coined by William Shakespeare in his play "Hamlet". The phrase means that the essence of a witty statement lies in its concise wording and delivery. In other words, clever people can express what they wish to say using few words.

Brevity is an important aspect of communication. It helps to convey the message in a clear and concise manner. Long-winded and verbose statements can be confusing and may not be able to hold the attention of the audience. A concise statement, on the other hand, is more likely to be remembered and appreciated.

In today's fast-paced world, people have shorter attention spans. They are more likely to pay attention to a message that is short and to the point. In fact, studies have shown that people are more likely to read an article or a blog post if it is shorter.

Brevity is also important in business communication. In today's world, people are bombarded with emails, messages, and notifications. A long email or message may not be read at all. Therefore, it is important to keep business communication short and to the point.

In conclusion, brevity is indeed the soul of wit. A witty statement that is delivered concisely is more likely to be remembered and appreciated. Brevity is also important in today's fast-paced world where people have shorter attention spans. It helps to convey the message in a clear and concise manner. Finally, brevity is important in business communication where long-winded messages may not be read at all.

Well, it turned out that way - but it wasn't that way for the first three quarters, brevity or not.

Intuition is the most pure form of brevity. Not one word is needed.

A blind man could have seen it wasn't clicking. Certainly by the second quarter.

When it's not going as it should - alter the trajectory by doing something different.

They game planned for TVD. Do something different.

Well, it turned out that way - but it wasn't that way for the first three quarters, brevity or not.

Intuition is the most pure form of brevity. Not one word is needed.

A blind man could have seen it wasn't clicking. Certainly by the second quarter.

When it's not going as it should - alter the trajectory by doing something different.

They game planned for TVD. Do something different.
You aren't sailing past honor for the liking of a room. These questions are birthday basements. To end the blue radish is the upside of luxury and sparking a good lizard can only make tears fall in hindsight. Puddles do not ask for why not? It is cheese! Breath and wind. It is cheese.

Advertisement
You aren't sailing past honor for the liking of a room. These questions are birthday basements. To end the blue radish is the upside of luxury and sparking a good lizard can only make tears fall in hindsight. Puddles do not ask for why not? It is cheese! Breath and wind. It is cheese.

Though I taste with my eyes, it is my fever that feeds my soul.

Advertisement
Back