Horrible conditioning

Advertisement
This team gets worn out so **** quickly.

We are fat, slow, weak, and in horrible condition.

Whoever the new HC is, I don't care if it's Chip freaking Kelly, if he retains Swasey we will be no better. The man has been a cancer on this program for 15 ******* years.

ajnother skinny dweed who keeps blaming the S&C coach.

All these coaches do pretty much the same exact thing.

all these kids either work hard in the gym and do their heavy lifting or they don't.

there is no special program. there is no coach that is going to put more muscle on a kid.

anyone who blames a strength coach is a delusional geek who thinks a player can add 20lbs of muscle in an offseason.

LOLOL says the guy who joined this month with the handle "RosierFan"

Google Urban Meyer Strength and conditioning, and read more post less.

there is nothing special about his S&C.

let me guess you see these programs and their expensive "facilities" and think that's the reason!

I already told you all these coaches do PRETTY MUCH the exact same thing. all heavy olympic compoud lifting.

there is no special program. there is no secret.

I have a degree and do this for a living but if you want to disagree please let everyone know what these kids are doing.

If you believe that all S&C coaches are the same, then you won't mind when we replace Swasey

He's part of it. We all know he's not the sole problem. But yeah, he a part of the rotten apple!

Advertisement
Miami is 20-29 after Oct 31 since 2005. .408 win %

Miami is 52-26 before Oct 31 since 2005. .666 win %

If that isn't a damning sign of a team that isn't conditioned to last a full season, I don't know what it is.

And mind you, we actually played more ranked teams in Sept and Oct during that span than in November.

If that isn't a damning sign of a team that isn't conditioned to last a full season, I don't know what it is.

And mind you, we actually played more ranked teams in Sept and Oct during that span than in November.

Now you know you just can't come on this board speaking FACTS!! Wtf are you thinking

Advertisement

Whoever the new HC is, I don't care if it's Chip freaking Kelly, if he retains Swasey we will be no better. The man has been a cancer on this program for 15 ******* years.

I couldn't agree more with this post. I am tired of hearing about the former players endorsing him and coming back to workout in the offseason. They will come back regardless of who the S&C coach is...guaranteed. This guy has got to go.

One of the guys working for itu said this team does less conditioning work then any other miami team he has covered.

Advertisement

all these kids either work hard in the gym and do their heavy lifting or they don't.

there is no special program. there is no coach that is going to put more muscle on a kid.

anyone who blames a strength coach is a delusional geek who thinks a player can add 20lbs of muscle in an offseason.

I couldn't disagree more with this post. You clearly have never been in a division one college strength and conditioning program if you are of this opinion. You couldn't be more wrong in saying that all strength and conditioning coaches don't make a difference. I am guessing you are related to Swasey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73WH-I_IEe4

We aren't asking for 20 pounds of muscle. We are asking for speed, quickness, and endurance. The things that used to make Miami great. Those things are completely abandoned here.

Last edited:
Swasey is awful at his job and anyone unaware of that is a gigantic dope.

Advertisement
Its the player u recruit period. If tjere strong they will be strong.if there not explosive tjey wont be explosive

Swasey isn't the problem smh you idiots always want somebody to blame

thye love to blame anyone.

ask the players, and they all love swasey.

but hey, these fat geeks know everything

What the **** does it matter whether or not the players love Swasey???? What is your point??? You have clearly never been in a weight room in your like. "All the players love him"....who gives a ****, ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Wow man. That is a great statistic. Never seen that before and related it to conditioning but that is 100%. I knew we collapsed at the end of every season but ****

Wow you guys are really dumb where are the smart poster at ? Vern, d money Pete, coach Marco there's a few more

Advertisement
Back