Horrible conditioning

FullyERicht

Thunderdome
This team gets worn out so **** quickly.

We are fat, slow, weak, and in horrible condition.

Whoever the new HC is, I don't care if it's Chip freaking Kelly, if he retains Swasey we will be no better. The man has been a cancer on this program for 15 ******* years.

Advertisement

Whoever the new HC is, I don't care if it's Chip freaking Kelly, if he retains Swasey we will be no better. The man has been a cancer on this program for 15 ******* years.

ajnother skinny dweed who keeps blaming the S&C coach.

All these coaches do pretty much the same exact thing.

all these kids either work hard in the gym and do their heavy lifting or they don't.

there is no special program. there is no coach that is going to put more muscle on a kid.

anyone who blames a strength coach is a delusional geek who thinks a player can add 20lbs of muscle in an offseason.

all these kids either work hard in the gym and do their heavy lifting or they don't.

there is no special program. there is no coach that is going to put more muscle on a kid.

anyone who blames a strength coach is a delusional geek who thinks a player can add 20lbs of muscle in an offseason.

LOLOL says the guy who joined this month with the handle "RosierFan"

Google Urban Meyer Strength and conditioning, and read more post less.

I think I touched a nerve with this clown. Are you Swasey's son? Have you come on here to promote your dad so he doesn't get thrown out with the rest of the trash?

Swasey is possibly the worst coach on the staff, considering the amount of years he's been here with awful results.

LOLOL says the guy who joined this month with the handle "RosierFan"

Google Urban Meyer Strength and conditioning, and read more post less.

there is nothing special about his S&C.

let me guess you see these programs and their expensive "facilities" and think that's the reason!

I already told you all these coaches do PRETTY MUCH the exact same thing. all heavy olympic compoud lifting.

there is no special program. there is no secret.

I have a degree and do this for a living but if you want to disagree please let everyone know what these kids are doing.

Advertisement
I think I touched a nerve with this clown. Are you Swasey's son? Have you come on here to promote your dad so he doesn't get thrown out with the rest of the trash?

Swasey is possibly the worst coach on the staff, considering the amount of years he's been here with awful results.

typical fat nerd who's never been in the gym .

you're one of those guys who says "yea.....he just neeeds to put on 20lbs of muscle!!"

LOL.

Aww Andreu you are showing so much passion right now! If only you showed as much when working with our players we wouldn't have to fire your ***.

That's like saying all football coaches have their players line-up in three point stances, therefore all coaches are the same and
it's on the player to perform.

and what's up with our cb's wearing baggy a** black long sleave shirts. we live in f*cking miami. why are you wearing that?. makes you overheat faster and makes you more wind resistant. if i were the coach i wouldn't let them wear those.

Advertisement
How you gunna put these kids in all black at 330 in the afternnon in a November where we've been setting record tempertures here in Florida, makes no sense....

Last week it seemed like after every play a cane was on the ground hurt. We have had a few so far today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look how worn down we look. Not only in the second half of games, like last week.

But every second half of the season we get mauled. It happens EVERY SINGLE YEAR. Our record after Halloween has been dreadful for like 10-15 years.

Advertisement
Back