Horrible conditioning

If you never played football before or never lift weights stop just Bandwagoning on what ppl say. You guys do know of swasey get fired he will have a job the next day

Advertisement
Miami is 20-29 after Oct 31 since 2005. .408 win %

Miami is 52-26 before Oct 31 since 2005. .666 win %

If that isn't a damning sign of a team that isn't conditioned to last a full season, I don't know what it is.

And mind you, we actually played more ranked teams in Sept and Oct during that span than in November.

Wow man. That is a great statistic. Never seen that before and related it to conditioning but that is 100%. I knew we collapsed at the end of every season but ****

Those stats mean nothing fool

Swasey isn't the problem smh you idiots always want somebody to blame

He has a sociology degree. It was fine when bench, squat, power clean, and kettle bells were innovative. That was 15-20 years ago.

There is so much innovation going on in the world of sports science, strength and conditioning techniques, recovery, etc etc that he has no clue about. He's a cool *** dude, I would love to train with him, but lets be real.. the times where what he knows as far as strength and conditioning, are completely outdated. We are behind in that game, and it's obvious.

The days of the kettle bell and drinking a protein shake and thinking you are good to go are long gone. There's way more to it that he has no **** clue about.

Advertisement
At this point is not even about if he's good or not.We just need new blood here,new ideas a different approach.Swasey has been part of 3 straight failed staffs,time for the new head coach to be allowed to bring in his own guys.IF the new coach wants to keep him is one thing but if he prefers to bring in someone he's worked with before or someone he likes more he should have the freedom to do so and not have swasey forced on him like Golden was because the NFL guys will make a big deal if he's fired.

Miami is 20-29 after Oct 31 since 2005. .408 win %

Miami is 52-26 before Oct 31 since 2005. .666 win %

If that isn't a damning sign of a team that isn't conditioned to last a full season, I don't know what it is.

And mind you, we actually played more ranked teams in Sept and Oct during that span than in November.

Wow man. That is a great statistic. Never seen that before and related it to conditioning but that is 100%. I knew we collapsed at the end of every season but ****

Those stats mean nothing fool

A lot of it has to do with what Golden wanted and that was bigger, slower players. Big10 football basically. But just quit kidding yourself and agree that Swasey is out dated. The HC controls a lot of it, but we can do better than a guy with a sociology degree.

This team gets worn out so **** quickly.

We are fat, slow, weak, and in horrible condition.

Whoever the new HC is, I don't care if it's Chip freaking Kelly, if he retains Swasey we will be no better. The man has been a cancer on this program for 15 ******* years.

Who cares if they come back at all honestly. I don't care if former players are buddies with Swasey. Former players can't win football games for us.

Swasey is garbage. What is the only link between Coker, Shannon, and Golden? It's Swasey

Ever since Swasey took over the program has gone downhill

I couldn't agree more with this post. I am tired of hearing about the former players endorsing him and coming back to workout in the offseason. They will come back regardless of who the S&C coach is...guaranteed. This guy has got to go.

Who cares if former players come back at all honestly. I don't care if former players are buddies with Swasey. Former players can't put on pads and win football games for us.

Swasey is garbage. What is the only link between Coker, Shannon, and Golden? It's Swasey

Ever since Swasey took over the program has gone downhill

Advertisement
Back