Hopefully our next OL coach…

Advertisement
Alex is about 5’4 and fiery as ****. He’s one of the best oline coaches and recruiters in the country. The 49ers tried to get him a few years ago and he passed on the NFL.

He’s also an ex Columbus player, coach and teacher. Has nephews on the Columbus team now.
I just typed in google "Alex Mirabal Images" and saw a ton of pictures of a little midget, not even 5 feet tall being dwarfed like the Andre the Giant picture. Are you guys sure the guy is 5.4 and not 4.4?

Advertisement
Alex is about 5’4 and fiery as ****. He’s one of the best oline coaches and recruiters in the country. The 49ers tried to get him a few years ago and he passed on the NFL.

He’s also an ex Columbus player, coach and teacher. Has nephews on the Columbus team now.

Yep. And he's been Mario's Associate head Coach for years. Be assured, he comin.' And he's going to be a SFL recruiting machine.

did he play at columbus before or after the accident that took 2ft of his height away.

Advertisement
I don't care who he is, or what he looks like; just bring us an O-line philosophy based on well evaluated players, consistency and aggressiveness, without moving guys around to different positions year after year hoping something good might happen.

His cousin used to post and be all arrogant? I don’t remember one height joke in response. Missed opportunity.

Advertisement
Back