Hope U Cane Haters Are Happy Now...

Advertisement
Lines Coke GIF

I like the fire about our canes actually. Could have worded it better perhaps and needs to inhale/exhale a little more.

You had me laughing out loud with this one.
Stay safe out there, my man!
The funny part about it is that it's true ASF.
I didn't include I'm also a cop, fireman, doctor, school counselor, relationship counselor, postman, Google maps AND I'm supposed to know the schedules of other busses IM NOT EVEN DRIVING!

Thanks brother I need it, our countrymen who use public transit have become so unappreciative lately, and very unsafe and unpredictable. I appreciate it!

Advertisement
can I get a list of the gators on this board? just for my records ...
Just one and he is a good pet he's off limits til the regular season.

@flagator86
He's like Emmitt Smith. But hes in transition and doesn't know it. 😂😂

Nah he knows his football and pleasant to talk to, doesn't wear jorts and doesn't believe in GAYTOR MATHZ.

Yeah, I'm upset too the Basketball program is currently a dumpster fire and the baseball team seems to be taking notes... but why pick on poor ol Mario?

Just one and he is a good pet he's off limits til the regular season.

@flagator86
He's like Emmitt Smith. But hes in transition and doesn't know it. 😂😂

Nah he knows his football and pleasant to talk to, doesn't wear jorts and doesn't believe in GAYTOR MATHZ.

oh alright, i'll leave him alone till August

Advertisement
These racist *** schools & good ol boy coaches are BUYING their way into the history books and erasing everything we've ever accomplished in the process, but yall could care less because you're too busy rooting for Hurricane alum Mario Cristobal to fail! Let that sink in for a minute. But hey, let them have all our records and swag, at least that no good Randy Shannon no longer has a real job right? Now here comes the part where you label me a troll for telling the truth. You ain't got to ban me, I'll see myself out...

You have said literally nothing of any substance whatsoever.

The funny part about it is that it's true ASF.
I didn't include I'm also a cop, fireman, doctor, school counselor, relationship counselor, postman, Google maps AND I'm supposed to know the schedules of other busses IM NOT EVEN DRIVING!

Thanks brother I need it, our countrymen who use public transit have become so unappreciative lately, and very unsafe and unpredictable. I appreciate it!
Stay safe brother!! ****ts getting bananas out there.

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back