• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Hope U Cane Haters Are Happy Now...

No_Fly_Zone

Not a scientist or engineer
@No_Fly_Zone P.S. Professional Bus Operator. I can speak a lot of languages as a bus operator in Kansas City. Drunk, crackhead, methhead, stoner, stupid, Karen, fluent in KU homerism (so effing nauseating) and KC Chief homerism as well.

You had me laughing out loud with this one.
Stay safe out there, my man!

theribdoctor

And there's a chance that things could get weird
Lines Coke GIF

CaneDawgCrew

Sophomore
I like the fire about our canes actually. Could have worded it better perhaps and needs to inhale/exhale a little more.

djnellz

Shut up, Karen.
You had me laughing out loud with this one.
Stay safe out there, my man!
The funny part about it is that it's true ASF.
I didn't include I'm also a cop, fireman, doctor, school counselor, relationship counselor, postman, Google maps AND I'm supposed to know the schedules of other busses IM NOT EVEN DRIVING!

Thanks brother I need it, our countrymen who use public transit have become so unappreciative lately, and very unsafe and unpredictable. I appreciate it!

djnellz

Shut up, Karen.
can I get a list of the gators on this board? just for my records ...
Just one and he is a good pet he's off limits til the regular season.

@flagator86
He's like Emmitt Smith. But hes in transition and doesn't know it. 😂😂

Nah he knows his football and pleasant to talk to, doesn't wear jorts and doesn't believe in GAYTOR MATHZ.

jkdood

Junior
Yeah, I'm upset too the Basketball program is currently a dumpster fire and the baseball team seems to be taking notes... but why pick on poor ol Mario?

ABear

Sophomore
Just one and he is a good pet he's off limits til the regular season.

@flagator86
He's like Emmitt Smith. But hes in transition and doesn't know it. 😂😂

Nah he knows his football and pleasant to talk to, doesn't wear jorts and doesn't believe in GAYTOR MATHZ.

oh alright, i'll leave him alone till August

CashMoneyCane

Mahoney 7
These racist azz schools & good ol boy coaches are BUYING their way into the history books and erasing everything we've ever accomplished in the process, but yall could care less because you're too busy rooting for Hurricane alum Mario Cristobal to fail! Let that sink in for a minute. But hey, let them have all our records and swag, at least that no good Randy Shannon no longer has a real job right? Now here comes the part where you label me a troll for telling the truth. You ain't got to ban me, I'll see myself out...

You have said literally nothing of any substance whatsoever.

Turnoverchaincane

Lake Lucerne Cane
The funny part about it is that it's true ASF.
I didn't include I'm also a cop, fireman, doctor, school counselor, relationship counselor, postman, Google maps AND I'm supposed to know the schedules of other busses IM NOT EVEN DRIVING!

Thanks brother I need it, our countrymen who use public transit have become so unappreciative lately, and very unsafe and unpredictable. I appreciate it!
Stay safe brother!! Shitts getting bananas out there.

Go Canes!!