Hope U Cane Haters Are Happy Now...

english snl GIF

Advertisement
These racist *** schools & good ol boy coaches are BUYING their way into the history books and erasing everything we've ever accomplished in the process, but yall could care less because you're too busy rooting for Hurricane alum Mario Cristobal to fail! Let that sink in for a minute. But hey, let them have all our records and swag, at least that no good Randy Shannon no longer has a real job right? Now here comes the part where you label me a troll for telling the truth. You ain't got to ban me, I'll see myself out...

michael jordan GIF

Advertisement
Oh man. He got me. I was so hoping Cane alumni would fail and state schools would continue to buy national titles. I guess the gig is up, boys.

Advertisement
I strangely understood what he said.

Basically, the hillbilliy toothless ***** in the $EC are basically buying our records to break in spite of us.
But he wanted Cristobal because he believed if we would've hired Cristobal (maybe in 2016 instead of hiring Richt) none of this would have happened because he's a good recruiter, but all we did was talk **** on Cristobal.
In Lamens (or however tf u spell it) terms, basically what he said.

Basically, the hillbilliy toothless ***** in the $EC are basically buying our records to break in spite of us.
But he wanted Cristobal because he believed if we would've hired Cristobal (maybe in 2016 instead of hiring Richt) none of this would have happened because he's a good recruiter, but all we did was talk **** on Cristobal.

VERY impressive.

My man, are you a bartender, bouncer, EMT, or some other job that requires you to be around drunken a$$holes, lol, because that was pretty solid translation!

Any thoughts on his Randy Shannon shot? Is OP saying UM fans are racist or that we chased him out for no reason?? He lost me bigtime on that one.

Advertisement
OP, you have never ******* lied, bro.

I'm so tired of watching these other schools steal our #swag. I mean wtf ... maybe we should make a chain for every college program just to get that out of the way. We could use the extra money to wax Frenk's Bently passenger door.

Advertisement
My man, are you a bartender, bouncer, EMT, or some other job that requires you to be around drunken a$$holes, lol, because that was pretty solid translation!

Any thoughts on his Randy Shannon shot? Is OP saying UM fans are racist or that we chased him out for no reason?? He lost me bigtime on that one.
I was lost on that Randy one.

OP, you have never ******* lied, bro.

I'm so tired of watching these other schools steal our #swag. I mean wtf ... maybe we should make a chain for every college program just to get that out of the way. We could use the extra money to wax Frenk's Bently passenger door.
Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

@No_Fly_Zone P.S. Professional Bus Operator. I can speak a lot of languages as a bus operator in Kansas City. Drunk, crackhead, methhead, stoner, stupid, Karen, fluent in KU homerism (so effing nauseating) and KC Chief homerism as well.

Advertisement
Back