Hope U Cane Haters Are Happy Now...

Advertisement
lucious lyon wtf GIF

These racist *** schools & good ol boy coaches are BUYING their way into the history books and erasing everything we've ever accomplished in the process, but yall could care less because you're too busy rooting for Hurricane alum Mario Cristobal to fail! Let that sink in for a minute. But hey, let them have all our records and swag, at least that no good Randy Shannon no longer has a real job right? Now here comes the part where you label me a troll for telling the truth. You ain't got to ban me, I'll see myself out...
You right about one thing here they are erasing what we were they are buying it. Everything else your wrong Mario helped one of those racist schools. But the good ole days enjoy them when we had them that's never coming back.

Last edited:
Advertisement
These racist *** schools & good ol boy coaches are BUYING their way into the history books and erasing everything we've ever accomplished in the process, but yall could care less because you're too busy rooting for Hurricane alum Mario Cristobal to fail! Let that sink in for a minute. But hey, let them have all our records and swag, at least that no good Randy Shannon no longer has a real job right? Now here comes the part where you label me a troll for telling the truth. You ain't got to ban me, I'll see myself out...
Cringe post. Yikes.

Advertisement
1619785362248.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Today is National Pet Therapy Day. Maybe OP should go to a local shelter and make a new friend.

**** bruh, I drunk a bottle of Hennessey last night. It's too early to be reading this shii.

Advertisement
Back