Hope U Cane Haters Are Happy Now...

Cold-hearted Cane

Banned
Banned
These racist *** schools & good ol boy coaches are BUYING their way into the history books and erasing everything we've ever accomplished in the process, but yall could care less because you're too busy rooting for Hurricane alum Mario Cristobal to fail! Let that sink in for a minute. But hey, let them have all our records and swag, at least that no good Randy Shannon no longer has a real job right? Now here comes the part where you label me a troll for telling the truth. You ain't got to ban me, I'll see myself out...

Advertisement
Come At Me Adelaide Crows GIF by NAB

Advertisement
These racist *** schools & good ol boy coaches are BUYING their way into the history books and erasing everything we've ever accomplished in the process, but yall could care less because you're too busy rooting for Hurricane alum Mario Cristobal to fail! Let that sink in for a minute. But hey, let them have all our records and swag, at least that no good Randy Shannon no longer has a real job right? Now here comes the part where you label me a troll for telling the truth. You ain't got to ban me, I'll see myself out...
Couldn't have said whatever tf you said better myself.

Advertisement

0e64e8e3d38debbb4bec042a936684da3c34b51de37929291b4290b38395bd6b.jpg

Last edited:
sink let GIF

Advertisement
I mean, as long as I don't have to ban(d) you...

Advertisement
:4e49c5euykr1o.jpg:

Advertisement
Back