Hope Coach showed this to our team...

Advertisement
Old, old school 3 deep and 3 under coverage without pattern matching. Might as well play against those large rubber dummies. We’ll see what they trot out on Saturday. I said on the podcast I’d rather get smoked man2man on the outside than watch pitch and catch again.

View attachment 133165

Sitting back and allow TL to go for 14-14 passing on easy pitch and catches in our zone would make me so sad.,

Old, old school 3 deep and 3 under coverage without pattern matching. Might as well play against those large rubber dummies. We’ll see what they trot out on Saturday. I said on the podcast I’d rather get smoked man2man on the outside than watch pitch and catch again.

View attachment 133165
Bro it's 3rd & 6 and we just allow the #2 receiver to run a 7+ yard hitch for an easy first down. SMH
No wonder their QB started like 14-14.

If Manny hasn't had the video of Dabo breaking the chain after the 2017 game, he's failed miserably. That **** would've been on a loop in the facility if I were the coach. I'd be quizzing kids randomly on what people were saying in the background while that cheating, phony *** "Christian" ****mouth was breaking the chain. That's how ingrained I'd want that nonsense in the kid's heads.
I’m still salty about that. It’s one thing for the players to do it it’s another for the coach to participate. They are supposed to be above board.

It showed me how little he respected our program.

We're playing a team that is 69-5 over the past 5 years with 2 national titles, 4 trips to the title game and 2 ACC losses. I doubt the team needs to see a highlight from a game when most of the team was 16 to get pumped up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Same thought process can be used on why we lose saturday.

Our 2017 Defense made Kelly Bryant look like a GOD.

Our 2020 Defense is not in the echelon of the 2017 defense. Bryant is nowhere near the QB stratosphere Sunshine is in.

Do the math.

I just hope we can keep it close. But crazier things have happened in 2020.
The 2020 defense is much better than the 2017 defense. The 2017 defense was so bad, they scrapped it and went to a 4-2-5 scheme the following year. That was the year that every bum ACC quarterback had a career game against us.

What a sad performance. Noone stepped up to make a play.
That's not True, jt4 broke wide open for a touchdown and rosier under threw em, redwine forced a fumble, young let it go right thru his hands, jeff feagles even made a play, had Clemson thinking he could actually punt that ray mccloud was hanging back to far had to run for one of jeff's classic short punts that he tripped over his own players leg in a catching motion, the ball hit em while he was falling and trent harris recovered it, we had our chance to atcually be in the lead and make it a game in that 1st quarter, this year might be different, NO EXCUSES. However in that game, etienne and rogers were freshmen, so was harley, steed, jennings, perry, gaynor, carter, burns, bandy, garvin and deejay dallas.

9 players remain from the 2017 team that won 10 games and the Coastal.

Perry
Harley
Donaldson
Gaynor
Ford
McCloud
Jennings
Steed
Carter
Did any of them play at all besides Mc Cloud?

Advertisement
That's not True, jt4 broke wide open for a touchdown and rosier under threw em, redwine forced a fumble, young let it go right thru his hands, jeff feagles even made a play, had Clemson thinking he could actually punt that ray mccloud was hanging back to far had to run for one of jeff's classic short punts that he tripped over his own players leg in a catching motion, the ball hit em while he was falling and trent harris recovered it, we had our chance to atcually be in the lead and make it a game in that 1st quarter, this year might be different, NO EXCUSES. However in that game, etienne and rogers were freshmen, so was harley, steed, jennings, perry, gaynor, carter, burns, bandy, garvin and deejay dallas.
Thank You, that was my point we had opportunities and messed up. All the loose balls Clemson recovered. As bad as we were, those lost opportunities made the score much worse than the actual game.

Thank You, that was my point we had opportunities and messed up. All the loose balls Clemson recovered. As bad as we were, those lost opportunities made the score much worse than the actual game.
Fo sho, last night proved that it's about time to start letting some of the freshmen receivers get more reps as well, also, again has anybody seen will mallory, Its always comical hearing people say we got "2 elite tightends" when Mallory hasn't done **** yet worth of note, if Mallory was smart, he'd redshirt!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back