Hoops signs overseas PG!

Advertisement
Belgium has hot women and good french fries, and apparently the same crappy music in highlight films

Last edited:
Advertisement
Another 5-11 point? WTF???

In all seriousness kid looks alright and these Euro kids are usually more fundamentally sound than the U.S. kids.

Wow, tiny dude, funky shot. Let's hope Coach L can work his magic and develop the kid.

Advertisement
If that kid is 5'11" then I have to go kick Kate Upton out of my bed before my wife Natalie Portman gets home.

I watched the whole type was mostly uncontested lay ups . Not impressed at all. I'm sure there are alot of south Florida prospects more skilled than him. If you disagree please tell me which part of his highlight impressed you

I watched the whole type was mostly uncontested lay ups . Not impressed at all. I'm sure there are alot of south Florida prospects more skilled than him. If you disagree please tell me which part of his highlight impressed you

The part that impressed me was that Coach L likes what he's seen. Good enough for me.

Advertisement

Based on a 1 minute tape?

Advertisement
It's nice to have interest in the basketball program, but the dumbasses are really coming out of the woodwerks.

So you have made a determination on the entirety of this kid's ability based on a 1-minute clip of of like 5 plays cut up from a single game?

Advertisement
Back