Hooks Visiting this Weekend

113.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man I hate to be that guy but I'm just really skeptical about this. Hopefully Golden can change his mind.

Man I hate to be that guy but I'm just really skeptical about this. Hopefully Golden can change his mind.

I still think a duffel bag is involved.

Dude basically said Jethro was like family and he was coming, then all of a suddenly we're out of it.

Dude basically said Jethro was like family and he was coming, then all of a suddenly we're out of it.

gogeta says that he trains with Kenny and David Irons, too. Whenever there is a big JUCO DL who is being recruited by half the SEC and lives in SEC country, we don't really have a good chance. Our duffel bags are basically publix shopping bags...these other guys roll with Tumis.

gogeta says that he trains with Kenny and David Irons, too. Whenever there is a big JUCO DL who is being recruited by half the SEC and lives in SEC country, we don't really have a good chance. Our duffel bags are basically publix shopping bags...these other guys roll with Tumis.

Time for us to bring "the bag"

Advertisement

Uncle Jethro gotta Uncle Jethro

Advertisement
Advertisement

lulz if you think our duffel bags are as big as Auburn's. I still think something shady happened here. Everyone tried to play the admissions card but its obviously not that as we're still recruiting him

Advertisement
Back