Hooks Visiting this Weekend

Advertisement
CONFIRMED FROM HOOKS: "Yea I met with them and will be taking an official with them"

111.gif

Rozay just find out the McRib is back?

lmfao

Advertisement
I love the beginning of this, no faith just because of 3 post. Is this an elite club or something. Usually the more post you have, the more crap you've posted. Thanks GeorgiaCane for giving us some good news today.

Advertisement
Al Golden doing ******* work. This is so important to this class. We can have 3 ready to go DT's on the roster. Him and Bond would be huge gets for this defense.

Advertisement
I love the beginning of this, no faith just because of 3 post. Is this an elite club or something. Usually the more post you have, the more crap you've posted. Thanks GeorgiaCane for giving us some good news today.

There been alot of FSU trolls lately they nervous, oh and welcome to the board.

New poster who didn't provide a link

Sorry we didn't believe him

Advertisement
I wouldn't look too much into it. Kid is obviously a strong Auburn lean, I'm sure he's been to Auburn plenty of times. Al probably just asked the kid to come on his originally cancelled visit, gave him the ol "just come and visit us - you owe us that much" kind of routine.

this is what I think. His church already has their donation and it aint from us

I wouldn't look too much into it. Kid is obviously a strong Auburn lean, I'm sure he's been to Auburn plenty of times. Al probably just asked the kid to come on his originally cancelled visit, gave him the ol "just come and visit us - you owe us that much" kind of routine.

this is what I think. His church already has their donation and it aint from us

lmfao

Advertisement
Back