Honorary Captain for the UF game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Golden sure didn't like them coming back. Richt welcomed them - but I didn't see anyone else having a former player as Honorary Captain of a season kickoff game.

Some talk, some do.

Manny do.
Listen, I’m a big fan of Diaz, but I definitely remember this being the same narrative with Golden and Richt.

Golden started inviting players back to the sidelines after it was known Shannon didn’t like doing that.

Richt was loved for bringing back the alumni for paradise camp.

With every new coach it seems to be forgotten that the same things were said at the beginning of the tenure of the previous coach. Here’s an article that talks about Golden bringing back players to the sidelines, I know this is from Bleacher Report but it was the quickest one I could find without digging too deep on 247 or ESPN.

The same things are said with every new coach.

Coming back for Paradise Camp is one thing, having honorary captains of former Canes greats is another notch on top of what Richt did. That, and I’m sure they’ll get to do the pre-game speeches and roam the sidelines helping the kids out next Saturday. That’s way more than any of those previous coaches since BD

Listen, I’m a big fan of Diaz, but I definitely remember this being the same narrative with Golden and Richt.

Golden started inviting players back to the sidelines after it was known Shannon didn’t like doing that.

Richt was loved for bringing back the alumni for paradise camp.

With every new coach it seems to be forgotten that the same things were said at the beginning of the tenure of the previous coach. Here’s an article that talks about Golden bringing back players to the sidelines, I know this is from Bleacher Report but it was the quickest one I could find without digging too deep on 247 or ESPN.

The same things are said with every new coach.

Why don't you spread some of your good nature around - go pop some little kid's party balloons, ice pick some kid's bike tires - maybe tell several little ones that Santa isn't real, go swipe all the toilet paper in a few daycares, and stomp their pet frogs - or puppies.

I know damned good and well - you're never invited to any parties, and clearly, you never get second dates.

You like to be argumentative - and mention Golden -

Really?

Anyone that ever told you they loved you - they lied.

Advertisement
Back