Honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are trying to discuss important and valid concerns here. This is a bad time to pull the superfan routine. As a matter of fact I hope Sun life is empty on Saturday. That would send a clear message that this garbage product will not be tolerated here.

Oh man, this is it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Too many of you need to change your panties, take your anti depression meds, and act classy towards your team and its players.

I will be there as usual to cheer the seniors on. If you are local, have tickets, and still dont have enough class to do that, then go root for FSU or Bama and leave this site.

Too many of you need to change your panties, take your anti depression meds, and act classy towards your team and its players.

I will be there as usual to cheer the seniors on. If you are local, have tickets, and still dont have enough class to do that, then go root for FSU or Bama and leave this site.

i can't cheer for morris anymore. not after the way he's acted post game the last 2 weeks. he doesn't give a ****.

I guess me trying to say we should be there for our players is all of a sudden being a superfan?

Advertisement
Obviously we all hate the DC, all I'm saying is that boycotting games hurts our players and our recruiting much more than it does hurt Dorito..

Im closing this thread. No need for Cane on Cane crime here.

People are free to vote with their dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back