Honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleganttomcat

Junior
I hope all of you giving away your tickets for the UVA game go follow the ******* Gators or support the Noles.

Giving up on our team, and our players like that is inexcusable and a ******* joke. Especially blaming the coaches, the fact that you would do that to our players is a joke and I genuinely hope you go root for the Gators and the Noles and you aren't with us when we are winning (one day).

Honestly, I get the anger towards Dorito but seeing people publicly coming out against our teams and not supporting our players really **** me off. Thats not what a real fan does. Get out and don't come back.

You're with us or your against us, period.

Advertisement
We are trying to discuss important and valid concerns here. This is a bad time to pull the superfan routine. As a matter of fact I hope Sun life is empty on Saturday. That would send a clear message that this garbage product will not be tolerated here.

When the players dont give a **** (i was first row behind the bench yesterday), why the **** should we as fans right now? As a fan when you spend thousands of dollars between travel and tickets all yr, we have every right to say F that were not going to the virginia game to support that.

I have season tickets and will be there this Saturday. The kids deserve a crowd for there final game. These kids whether win or lose have busted there ***, some unfortunately do not have talent level of past hurricane greats and averages. In the end though, they gave there commitment to the "U" and because of that I thank them whole heartedly. On the other hand though, I expect a change in coaching personnel for next year on the defensive side of the ball. If no changes are made, then I will change on how I spend my hard earn dollars.

Advertisement
If Dorito is still here in 2014, that will be a very clear signal from AG regarding his stubborness and therefore a sign that he has done all he wil at Miami. IF AG truly wants to win a ring here, he must make the tough decision and fire his buddy ASAP

I have season tickets and will be there this Saturday. The kids deserve a crowd for there final game. These kids whether win or lose have busted there ***, some unfortunately do not have talent level of past hurricane greats and averages. In the end though, they gave there commitment to the "U" and because of that I thank them whole heartedly. On the other hand though, I expect a change in coaching personnel for next year on the defensive side of the ball. If no changes are made, then I will change on how I spend my hard earn dollars.
+1000

Im still a hurricanes fan but clearly there is no more fight left in them this season. FIRE DORITO AND GO CANES

Advertisement
Dude, just let everyone vent. We all love the Canes. Let them do their thing. They are not lesser fans cause they are ****ed off and frustrated.

When the players dont give a **** (i was first row behind the bench yesterday), why the **** should we as fans right now? As a fan when you spend thousands of dollars between travel and tickets all yr, we have every right to say F that were not going to the virginia game to support that.

this

i have tickets and was excited to go to my first and only home game this year. I went up to tally. I live 12 hours away and im not a season ticket holder. I would be driving from my place straight into the stadium to tailgate and watch the game, and then leaving to come home so i can work 13 hours the following day. To me, that is putting more effort in to this team than they deserve. Im so numb to being bad we were "good" and i got excited, but I see we are the same team we have been for the last 10 years. **** that ****. Them UVA tickets I got are going to be Orange Seats.

I support the Canes and the players. However There is no question their effort was lacking. D'onofrio has to go as well as Franklin. No ifs or buts!

My family has had season tickets since the 1950s in one form or another. I have the season tickets now even though I live in Chattanooga. I go to at least 1 home game every year, and try and make sure that someone, either family or friends, use the tickets for all the other games. I was thinking about coming down for the UVA game, but I'm saving my money and going to see my in-laws in Athens and going to the UGA-Kentucky game with my father-in-law. Before anyone calls me fair weather, I'm not choosing UGA over Miami, I'm not a UGA fan, and never will be, but I'm not spending the money, time and effort to go down to Miami to see this crap show and poor excuse of a team. Also, no one wants the tickets for the Miami, not even my 16 year old brother and his friends.

Advertisement
If I thought the seniors deserved it I would agree with you. For example last yr i had no problem going to support Mike James. But to support someone like Curtis Porter Stephen Morris or Seantrel for example is not happening. Justin Renfrow and Wheeler were the only two people on the entire team that showed any form of emotion yesterday which is ironic considering Wheeler never played till this yr and Renfrow never played for Miami till this yr. If they lost to Duke or Vtech with a fight and any type of care in the world I would be there Saturday.

Fact of the matter is, after ten years of mediocrity, if you're still supporting this team--you are a great fan. You are one of the diehards, bandwagon left a longggggg time ago

Only kids that I will be there for is Allen Hurns and mo hagens the rest if them have been a complete joke to this university

Advertisement
I hope all of you giving away your tickets for the UVA game go follow the ******* Gators or support the Noles.

Giving up on our team, and our players like that is inexcusable and a ******* joke. Especially blaming the coaches, the fact that you would do that to our players is a joke and I genuinely hope you go root for the Gators and the Noles and you aren't with us when we are winning (one day).

Honestly, I get the anger towards Dorito but seeing people publicly coming out against our teams and not supporting our players really **** me off. Thats not what a real fan does. Get out and don't come back.

look at this dude trying to tell other people how to live their life on a messageboard. its a **** messageboard. people are going to discuss the team. when **** is going good, the talk is positive, when we getting blown out by Duke with a division title on the line, well then u get what u see now

/pull your skirt down b

okay you feel better? my tickets my decision I keep seeing post like yours for the last 10 years and I'm sick and tired of of being sick and tired of this football team you don't have to be a genius to see that there's a whole lot of problems with the football program I don't think any new recruit coming through the doors going to help us

First: Go **** yourself, superfan.

I don't live in SoFla, but I'm thinking about buying tickets and giving them to a homeless person living under an overpass on I-95.

And, did I mention, go **** yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back