Honestly

nocane_nogain

Recruit
Banned
I don’t see how VTech makes it out of the building alive. First and highly anticipated night game, blackout, wild Cane fans. The Rock is going to be stuuupid crazy!

Advertisement
People are underestimating the home field advantage we will have on Saturday.

When a Miami team can actually play defense, it's very hard to come down here and win a night game. The Rock will be loud.

When a Miami team can actually play defense, it's very hard to come down here and win a night game. The Rock will be loud.

Hey, D, its been pretty hard to win an away game against us too. Just saying.

Advertisement
The crazies come out at night.
I expect the Defense that we saw last time in this situation that was clobbering Frenchie all night long.
We just need to take advantage of our opportunities and keep on finding ways to win.

Their best wins are WVU, BC and Duke. The rest are UNC, ECU, Delaware and Old Dominion. Not exactly murderers row. Everyone is enamored with the bulsa wood raping of UNC, especially bc of the **** show we put on yesterday. If we play like that again against anyone, let alone VT or ND, we'll get our **** stomped in. But there's a lot on the line next Saturday night, it isn't a nooner against a 1-7 team most people have forgotten about.

Lane Stadium at night is a huge advantage that they won't have and Hard Rock should be lit. The team responded to the crowd against GT, and I have a really hard time believing VT is going to walk onto our field and impose their will on us. They didn't look like world beaters last night, at home against a Duke team we beat handily on the road.

It's going to be a dog fight and we need to clean up our execution in every facet of the game if we want to win. But seven games into the season I'm less worried about VT than I am our staff putting our players in good situations and the players executing on a consistent basis. If we can finally do that, we win.

The only home field advantage we have is the heat and humidity (and occasional monsoon) of a day game in September or October. Our fans, no matter how passionate the few that go, have not given us a home field advantage since we left the Orange Bowl.

I don’t see how VTech makes it out of the building alive. First and highly anticipated night game, blackout, wild Cane fans. The Rock is going to be stuuupid crazy!

We just need the offense to actually get going in the first quarter. The place will be rocking but it can quickly go silent if they jump up to a lead and we can't move the ball. If we strike first, it's on.

Advertisement
When da powers dat be scheduled this as a night game they played right into our hands. We got this.

The only home field advantage we have is the heat and humidity (and occasional monsoon) of a day game in September or October. Our fans, no matter how passionate the few that go, have not given us a home field advantage since we left the Orange Bowl.

this is flat-out not true. have you been to hard rock with the roof? That **** gets LOUD. Did you not watch the GT game?

this is flat-out not true. have you been to hard rock with the roof? That **** gets LOUD. Did you not watch the GT game?

I was at the GT game - stayed at my seat throughout the rain. I also was at Wide Right II (among a ton of other games big and small) in the Orange Bowl. Yes it got louder when we started to get some momentum against GT, but it's nothing compared to the environment at other major program's stadiums. And it certainly has nothing on our dirty old girl the OB.

I would challenge you to find a single quote from an opposing player or coach saying that Joe Robbie/Sunlife/Landshark/Hard Rock Stadium is an intimidating place to play.

Advertisement

I was at the GT game - stayed at my seat throughout the rain. I also was at Wide Right II (among a ton of other games big and small) in the Orange Bowl. Yes it got louder when we started to get some momentum against GT, but it's nothing compared to the environment at other major program's stadiums. And it certainly has nothing on our dirty old girl the OB.

I would challenge you to find a single quote from an opposing player or coach saying that Joe Robbie/Sunlife/Landshark/Hard Rock Stadium is an intimidating place to play.

Log out.

Advertisement
You're a troll & never have been to Hard Rock or you wouldn't be posting such uninformed drivel. I'm at every game & noise level is beyond your kindergarten imagination. Huge home field advantage & it will be beyond loud in there. GO CANES!

i

Advertisement
Back