Honest ? About Mario

st21wa

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Let me start by saying in no way is this a thread advocating for him or saying I want him but if he didn't leave us after a month on the job would you guys feelings toward him be different?

Advertisement
Nope the b-tch got fired and was jobless with no where to go...golden threw him a bone...then he weasels his way to Bama to be used as a pawn seeing as Sabah had no footing in s.fla.

Once he got fired from fiu..his position coach level for life for me.

I don't blame him to leaving. Like most coaches, he is a ***** and ran to the sound of crisp $100s. I don't want him because, with exception that he payed and coach at Miami, his resume is much worse that Golden's. Why the heck would we want a lesser version of Al Golden. Mario was fired for failing at a lesser school than Temple.

I don't care one bit about him leaving. I care that he's a terrible head coach and I wouldn't want him to be ours.

Wasn't just fired, but was fired unceremoniously and replaced with one of the worst football coaches to ever hang around the midwest in Ron Turner. That's how big of a POS this guy is.

Advertisement
Dude made the right decision in leaving. At the time, we could be sour. But, looking back, can anyone blame the guy? That aside, he's not qualified to be the coach at Miami. What has he ever done? I am in awe that people think he's the answer. His crowning achievement was winning the Little Caesars Bowl.

Not even qualified to be the OL Coach at 'Bama and will likely be canned after this year. That unit sucks right now.

Don't blame him for not wanting to work under Golden.

But I do blame him for his ****poor coaching abilities he demonstrated, and sure don't want him coming here to crap the bed.

Advertisement
Dude made the right decision in leaving. At the time, we could be sour. But, looking back, can anyone blame the guy? That aside, he's not qualified to be the coach at Miami. What has he ever done? I am in awe that people think he's the answer. His crowning achievement was winning the Little Caesars Bowl.

Yes I can blame him. Dude made a lateral move to Bama. Made some more money though .. But doesn't actually coach under Saban.. He coaches offense. So essentially he ain't learning sh-t from Saban add to that he isn't doing well at that.
He needs to try grab that ucf job if their interested in him

Let me start by saying in no way is this a thread advocating for him or saying I want him but if he didn't leave us after a month on the job would you guys feelings toward him be different?

Great question.
If he didnt leave then he wouldve been part of the Goldie era. Would anyone be advocating for him to be hired if he was still part of this staff???

Bc i dont believe he has done anything since then. People arent judging him on Alabama..People are judging him from his tenure at FIU.

Would you hire Mario directly from being fired at FIU. No? then why now?

Also i dont care who im working for.. you offer me more than double my salary im gone.

Who cares how he left!!

He is worthless as HC or OL coach.

What irks me more is the local hacks pushing someone as useless as him knowing what this program has been thru the last 12 years.

No. He's not qualified to be the coach of any power 5 team.

This isn't that hard to understand unless you're Miami.

Advertisement

Yes I can blame him. Dude made a lateral move to Bama. Made some more money though .. But doesn't actually coach under Saban.. He coaches offense. So essentially he ain't learning sh-t from Saban add to that he isn't doing well at that.
He needs to try grab that ucf job if their interested in him

You can blame him? He's won awards, may get a ring this year and was in the playoffs last year. Only thing he would have accomplished here was maybe being named in a banner. It was smart to get the **** away from Corch Al.

I will never even watch a game much less pay for a ticket.

What a slap in the face that is. Absolute disaster

Bama has given up more sacks than the worse Miami OL in my memory.

He is fcking awful. I almost want to quit just hearing he is aa candidate

Advertisement
I'd feel about him like I feel about the rest of the losers on this staff. Off with their heads!

Him tucking tail is just icing on the cake. He hasn't proven **** and isn't worthy to coach the U. Go learn on the job at a place like FIU

Not only is he a total piece of **** as a human being. He's a **** HC. And his OL is complete garbage despite Bama having top 3 classes every year.

Advertisement
Back