Homer

jmiller

Redshirt Freshman
Love how this kid has stepped up but did he play literally every snap on offense today? Hopefully another back comes around because we can't afford to lose Homer

Advertisement
Picked up blitzes too. We were all worried about that after MW went down. But Homer has more than held his own in that category

Homer is a **** beast.. I noticed that we went 4 wr and 1 TE when Homer came out. **** Choc please do something in practice

Advertisement
I will refrain from calling him a beast until he starts being at least slightly creative as a runner with that speed he could have easily bounced the goal line run for a td on the first drive, he's still robotic but he is very effective and I like his direct approach just am wishing for a little creativity when it's needed

Picked up blitzes too. We were all worried about that after MW went down. But Homer has more than held his own in that category
I wasn't worried about it. That was another CIS myth just like the myth that he's a fumbler.

I will refrain from calling him a beast until he starts being at least slightly creative as a runner with that speed he could have easily bounced the goal line run for a td on the first drive, he's still robotic but he is very effective and I like his direct approach just am wishing for a little creativity when it's needed

Agree that he's not a beast. Very good, but not a beast. He got a little tentative in the middle of the game when he wasn't being given lanes. BUT, charged hard in the 4th when it mattered, blocked well, and is clearly the only option we have as evinced by all those 5 wide formations. Super happy to have him as an option this year, and as a mentor next year for Lingard and Davis.

Advertisement

Agree that he's not a beast. Very good, but not a beast. He got a little tentative in the middle of the game when he wasn't being given lanes. BUT, charged hard in the 4th when it mattered, blocked well, and is clearly the only option we have as evinced by all those 5 wide formations. Super happy to have him as an option this year, and as a mentor next year for Lingard and Davis.
I agree but Homer did what he was suppose to do. I blame the other players for not stepping up b/c we should've won this **** game by 20+ points.

Homer is "Big Time". We would be in a world of hurt without him. I'm glad to know we have others that can acknowledge his lack of elusiveness.

Advertisement
He's like a Walton clone. They don't have the same style running, but they're the same kind of relentless guys who outwork everyone and spill it all on the field.

LOL at guys on this board saying Homer isnt explosive like Walton. Second game in a row where he explodes for a TD run when we needed it most

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back