Homer

Advertisement
said it in the pregame predictions thread

you motherfukers gonna learn about travis ***ing homer!

His first cut is Wooooow sharp.... And keeps the speed..... I'm loving it

Advertisement
B-B-But Mark Walton!!! I told y'all Homer is a bigger Duke Johnson. Homer found the right holes and it was 6-7 a pop because of his vision, speed, and power. Made our OL look elite at times.

Advertisement
B-B-But Mark Walton!!! I told y'all Homer is a bigger Duke Johnson. Homer found the right holes and it was 6-7 a pop because of his vision, speed, and power. Made our OL look elite at times.

Honestly Homer is more talented then Duke though. Duke is UM legend but Homer could be as well.

Advertisement
This is the kind of production I expect when we sign guys who were ranked top 10 at their position in a class. Homer was the number #6RB in his class and it's now his opportunity to show out.

This kid was ready for this moment!! Walton is a big loss for us, BUT Homer is the real deal and he can show it now.. This kid will be special here, MUCH LOVE to Homer for his performance today now go to the trainer's and get ready for the next game.. This kid is a different RB than ppl thought, he has the thunder and lightning combo in him.. I love him as the main RB, no diss to Walton but this kid is showing why he was highly touted coming out of HS!!

I told y'all before the game, he was going for 150. Forcing Walton in the game was the reason our run game was shut down v Duke and FSU.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
His vision, power and balance reminds me
Of The Davis brothers ( From the Ridge in the 90’s) kid is elite!!

said we wouldnt miss a beat with Walton out.......this kid isnt as explosive as Walton but he runs smarter sets up his blocks and has vision.

said we wouldnt miss a beat with Walton out.......this kid isnt as explosive as Walton but he runs smarter sets up his blocks and has vision.

He’s more explosive than walton and I’m a walton fan. It is what it is

Advertisement
Back